grunger
UG Member
1,053 IQ
So i dl'ed the Human Abstracts new album (well it leaked, but whatever), and personally im just shocked.

Has anyone else heard it? only good song is metanioa. Its just not as good without their original lineup. Not enough of the same feeling and epic songs.

Felt the same disappointment in one of your fav bands?
cerveza
Pro Audio Engineer
323 IQ
I'm sure a lot of people will say Metallica's Saint Anger

EDIT: Even though i liked it, we all know a lot didn't
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
Do Re Mi
Johnny
632 IQ
Megadeth's newest album. I think it's called United Abominations. It's so very bad.
It's a process, not an event.
woodsballplayer
682 IQ
I downloaded it the other night, i was shocked. Its so crappy, nothing like their old stuff. Their old stuff used to make me mad, this doesnt do anything for me.

the guitar is real crappy too, Im really surprised they used major scales in song songs, its ridiculous.
Whats the longest word?

Quote by timzee117
smiles

because theres a mile between the two s's!

/killme
grunger
UG Member
1,053 IQ
Quote by woodsballplayer
I downloaded it the other night, i was shocked. Its so crappy, nothing like their old stuff. Their old stuff used to make me mad, this doesnt do anything for me.

the guitar is real crappy too, Im really surprised they used major scales in song songs, its ridiculous.

the guitar parts i.e solos, fills etc.
they just sound like their forced out with no feeling.
adrianjunger
UG's Norwegian Wise-ass
233 IQ
A.J. Minette was the guiding force of THA, without him they aren't even close to as good as before.
You shall listen to Kamelot.
I-am-hollywood
528 IQ
yeh I think the new guitarist is wayyy too 80's for them haha just not enough metal