I might get a Peavey Classic 30 or a Fender Blues Junior. I am looking for a good distortion or over drive pedal to put with these amps. I'd be covering bands like The White Stripes, Wolfmother, The Vines, The Strokes, The Hives, AC/DC, Bloc Party, Smashing Pumpkins, The Beatles, Foo Fighters, etc. Thanks so much for your help!
Quote by Dance_of_Death
i'd get a noise supressor like an isp decimator if you get an overdrive/distoriton pedal for the classic 30, it gets really feedbacky when you use those kind of pedals

A decimator would be pretty much useless for those amps even if you used an overdrive or distortion. I've had both of those amps and neither of them get that feedbacky. But an overdrive would be a good choice. I use a TS808 and it sounds great but any overdrive similiar to that would do the trick just fine.
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

Quote by VoodooCow229
A decimator would be pretty much useless for those amps even if you used an overdrive or distortion. I've had both of those amps and neither of them get that feedbacky. But an overdrive would be a good choice. I use a TS808 and it sounds great but any overdrive similiar to that would do the trick just fine.

Try using either of those amps with a P-90 equipped SG or an all sss Strat and gaining it up. Than tell me there isn't any feedback/noise.

Maxon OD-808, fulltone GT-500, zenith Arteffects
Quote by Highwaytohell
Try using either of those amps with a P-90 equipped SG or an all sss Strat and gaining it up. Than tell me there isn't any feedback/noise.

Maxon OD-808, fulltone GT-500, zenith Arteffects

I have. I didn't say there wouldn't be any feedback at all. Any amp is going to feedback when you apply enough gain to it. But they aren't really that bad compared to lots of others. Besides, a decimator on a fairly low gain amp would suck out a whole bunch of tone.
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

well for the strokes you shouldnt need an overdrive, they use fender HR devilles, i belive the gain structure is simular on the blues junior
Should I get JUST a TS7 or Bad Monkey, or a TS7 or Bad Monkey AND a Little Big Muff or ProcoRat or something?