i just got these roland v drums and i recorded a song that my band covered on them tell me how they sound compared to the other zephyr song/

Thank you its listed under my bands pro false prophets
It sounds cool. V-drums are awesome for recording and playing live[if you have an amp of course]. My brother uses them in our band and they're sick.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Quote by NackerRrhythmG8
i just got these roland v drums and i recorded a song that my band covered on them tell me how they sound compared to the other zephyr song/

Thank you its listed under my bands pro false prophets

What module did you get?

The new TD9 sounds very nice but I don't like the new cord setup....its not long enough for my custom layout...
I run a TD6V and although I like the triggering and settings you can adjust, I must say that I don't like the sounds much anymore, triggering software works well.

I really think Roland is the only way to go when it comes to e-drums however none of these are a "plug and play" deal, you really have to go though the book to adjust the advanced triggering settings as well as sounds to get the most out of the module.
Last edited by moody07747 at Aug 13, 2008,