I'm looking for a small combo amp that i could fool around with. My price range is up to $500. Tube or solid state, doesn't matter.
Fender 50th Anniversary Strat
ESP KH-2
Gibson SG Standard
Marshall JVM210H
Marshall DSL50
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange 4x12 w/ Vintage 30s

Quote by druz15_UG
LPDave wins the internet!!!
blackheart little giant or killer ant (when it comes out)

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

What kind of music do you play? Will you ever be jamming with a drummer?
Edit: just noticed you have a 5150 and a 6505... So just bedroom type usage?
can we know a little bit about what type of music you play....too bad you dont have 600 id say an ac15 if you play just about anything but metal

in your range...black heart hansome devil or a winsor studio, if you are a metal head you could always do an overdrive or 2 infront of your amp

personally i would like to hear an ac15 with 2 EH linear power boost infront of it...i might try it
Quote by acdcrocks0323
Line 6 Flextone is great for fooling around with.

Or just get a nice hooker for the night.

A $600 hooker is fail. Try $10 of KFC, and smooth talk with the lady of your choosing.
I'm lawling at all these hooker posts. I play mostly 80's metal (Def Leppard, Van Halen) Ya, I have the 5150 and 6505+ but i'm looking for something lightweight and small that i could maybe bring to my friends house and jam or just move around the house and play. I'm looking at the blues junior and i have a maxon od-808 to run infront of it. I once owned the ac-15, it is a beautiful amp I just didn't think it had much gain for me.
Fender 50th Anniversary Strat
ESP KH-2
Gibson SG Standard
Marshall JVM210H
Marshall DSL50
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange 4x12 w/ Vintage 30s

Quote by druz15_UG
LPDave wins the internet!!!
That Crate V18 is only 150 bucks at GC.

I'm honestly thinking about picking one up next time I go back home (there isn't a guitar center where I go to school/work).
epiphone valve juniors are really cool... I don't know if thats too little for you though, lol

But the blackhearts are badass too.. I really like the handsome devilles, but they are a bit more expensive
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
for fooling around, Zvex nano head. not enough volume for band practice and gigging ect but good tone for a bedroom.

dunno bout cabs tho
Quote by acdcrocks0323
Fine. How about he gets the Flextone and sweet talks the ladies with his guitar?

Acdcrocks, This is the 00s.

Girls don't like guitar players anymore, they like superficial rich white suburban douches who suck at guitar who complain about having lost a girlfriend and perpetuate their doucheness to the world.

For some reason, Girls find this attractive...
True story was me playing eruption with my cube on the street, and all the girls went to the guy next to me who was playing that song the general by Dick- I mean Dispatch.

Sorry for that rant! But a flextone would be good to fool with. or a microcube...
Yea small metal amp... JSX Mini Colossal, or Zvex Nano with od? Maybe a killer ant would be worth trying out? (Much cheaper than the other two).