How do you manage? Time-wise and such, and not wasting away weekends?
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
Line 6 Tonecore Uber Metal
I work Saturdays until 8, then Sundays until 4. I think those are about the hours I can get, and I never really work during the week unless they need me to close on a Friday night, but I'm also in band, so my hours at work are pretty diminished.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Unfortunately, I had to waste away some weekends. Although, I wouldn't really call it wasting, because during the school year I would only work one day a week.
Quote by DrLoveFuzz
I'd rather listen to my parents having sex than LCD Soundsystem.
I'm just pretty firm about when I want them to work me and they're pretty flexible with college kids and their schedules. I make most of my money in the summers when I have nothing else to do, so cutting back during the school year to just a few days a week is cool if I saved a bit of my summer cash. But then again, I just work for spending money, not out of necessity. As far as weekends I got it pretty easy. Place I work at isn't open on Sundays and closes at 3 p.m. on Saturdays.
Welcome to You're "Doom"!
you just have to set your priorities straight
i go to school 4 days out of the week, each class being like 3-4 hours (im taking 5 classes this semester)
i usually work anywhere from a 6-10 hour shift, not to mention my work doesn't close to almost 1am everynight
but my job rules, and my classes are easy
focus on my schoolwork comes first, then work, if i have some spare time i'll go to a bar or doing something out of the ordinary
I normally work 5-10 through the week and just get about 20 hours. It leaves weekends open for everything and I normally get Fridays off too. Keeps money in my pocket and gives me time to do stuff with friends and family.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
True. I'm just pondering how late I should work, in the event I'd like to go out Saturday night or so.
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
Line 6 Tonecore Uber Metal
I wish I had a job :[
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.
well, since im in college now, i have a lot less school to deal with, so its easier to manage working as well.

i dont like having to work during school, but its kind of necessary. i just deal with it. thats life.
I work weekends during the school year. I have school/drama club/ me time/ and work to balance. After the last play in drama club is done, I'll work a few days in the week.
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
Quote by md41
True. I'm just pondering how late I should work, in the event I'd like to go out Saturday night or so.

Unfortunatley, being in your age bracket (still in school), you more than likely will not have a choice in whether you can go out on a saturday night or if you have to work, if you dont wanna do nights, work retail, i myself am still in school (doing my final year, almost finished, suhweeet) and work two jobs and still go out, i work bascially all weekend, friday night, sat, sat night (different job), then sun. If you wanna work, you gotta make sacrifices. sorry.
My DeviantArt

Gear;

Vox AC50CPH
Framus FR 212 CB
Ibanez AF105
Ibanez RGT32FMSP
Line 6 DL4

If you have a camera or photography related question, i can help.

Quote by TooFast
I'd fuck the shit out of that dude.