Deinonychus is one of my favorite dinosaurs, it's a member of the Raptor (bird of prey) family. I'll get back to u on the music part, the music thing on their myspace is being a gay.
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Quote by nebraskan
Deinonychus is one of my favorite dinosaurs, it's a member of the Raptor (bird of prey) family. I'll get back to u on the music part, the music thing on their myspace is being a gay.

You have a favorite dinosaur too?

Thats so cool. This is why we are best friends.

As for the band them selves, so far its not bad. Wouldn't call them Black Metal.

Catchy with unique vocals though. I'll look into them more later.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
Good stuff actually. Better if you're in the right mood, just like with Agalloch.
Nebredit:^ Of course, Dinosaurs FTW!
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Marco was in Bethlehem for a bit after Landfermann left. This new **** is way better than their old stuff. I believe Marco did it by himself in the beggining though.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Screw the band, lets just talk about dinosaurs.
Quote by guitar?

BTW do not say n-i-g-g-e-r. I know some one who said lets go buy some snickers and some black guy punched him in the face.
I really dont like that dinosaur that killed T Rex in the Third Jurassic Park, neither do I like the vocals they remind me of later Entombed.