what's a decent solid state amp up to $450? at least 30w. i play blues, alternative, hard rock, funk.
"We play it the way the air is in America today. The air is slightly static isn't it ? You know what I mean ? " -Jimi Hendrix
You could get a peavey classic 30 which would do all of those genres well for 450 dollars used easily (they retail for 500 so it wouldn't be hard to get one for that cheap)
Quote by Highwaytohell
You could get a peavey classic 30 which would do all of those genres well for 450 dollars used easily (they retail for 500 so it wouldn't be hard to get one for that cheap)

Quote by acdcrocks0323
Used Flextone.

i dont know which of those to recommend more hahaha. both would work great.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by the_sg_blues_07
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Peavey-Envoy-110-Guitar-Amplifier-with-TransTube-Technology-481333-i1167403.gc
is this a decent amp
and what about orange crush amps. are they as bad as people make them out to be?

you could definetly do better for 450

Just look into the Peavey Classic 30 or the Flextone.
ok thanks everyone.
"We play it the way the air is in America today. The air is slightly static isn't it ? You know what I mean ? " -Jimi Hendrix