Poll: Who do the American "People" Back?
Poll Options
View poll results: Who do the American "People" Back?
Georgia
46 42%
Russia
64 58%
Voters: 110.
Page 1 of 3
I don't know if anyone has read anything about it yet but apparently "according" to CNN's website Russia is telling America to choose a side. I know Canada's got your back because they (Russian's) stuck a flag in our water up North and we're pissed.

Anyway the Government says they are backing Georgia, but who do you guys really back?

and is this whole situation between Russia and America safe?
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Since we want to be politically correct we will back Georgia. I am not politically correct, so fuck Georgia; you've never done **** for me no sense for us to get involved and waste life, resources, time, and money.
Since theres already a thread for Russia vs. georgia, im debating with myself wether or not we should report this. Pit: what do you think?
A is A

Quote by CrackAddict2000
I find it quite astonishing how you managed to post this if the site is just a man with a beard.
Russia. Stronger military force than Georgia and an oil supplier. I'd rather support than fight them.

Edit:
Quote by gourd42
Since theres already a thread for Russia vs. georgia, im debating with myself wether or not we should report this. Pit: what do you think?

Nobody likes tattle-tails.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
Last edited by Dimebag Dave at Aug 14, 2008,
Russia is the obvious choice. What does Georgia have to offer us? Pretty much nothing. Morally, it should be Georgia, but Russia is far more important to us politically.
Neither, we don't have any ****ing troops. Sorry guys, you'll just have to do things without us for once. I know, it's tough, but we'll still be with you in spirit.

...Not really. **** you guys.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by gourd42

This is a different topic. I am curious to see what the American "people" think, before we witness their government make another choice a lot of them might not agree with.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

I already hate the Georgia in America so one less is good.
Death Cube K

Quote by primusfan
i know an old lady who supports abortion because it's generally low-class black women getting it performed and for her the less inner-city black kids (or blacks in general) there are, the better.

Oh Damn
I hope we sit this one out, but in the interest of balancing power in the region we probably should at least act like we support Georgia.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Quote by Jericho114
This is a different topic. I am curious to see what the American "people" think, before we witness their government make another choice a lot of them might not agree with.

What choo mean you "people"!?!?!
I'd say Georgia, mainly because Russia can back itself during this war and we'll look terrible if we abandon Georgia at this point. Also, all we're doing is sending Georgia aid and trying to make sure that the Russians don't do anything stupid, like actually taking over the entire country. I say let them have South Osetia (sp?), send aid to Georgia and then work on repairing relations with Russia.
Hopefully we don't get involved in a war with Russia over this. I don't think Russia really wants a war with us any more than we do, though.
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
Quote by gourd42

No. Nobody likes people who report threads. It's stupid.

Quote by Jericho114

"People"? Get bent.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Georgia. if the territory broke away from them, i think they have the right to try to regain control.

i dont think Russia really has any right to stop them. especially when they are going beyond forcing them out of South Ossetia.
Quote by gourd42

Well it's borderline.

This thread has a poll, he can't put a poll in the other thread.
Polls are easier and more people vote in them then post.

As for me I'm backing Russia. Them putting a flag on the ocean floor isn't a big deal as they can consider the arctic as much theres as Canada can.
Even though we are stupid for backing Georgia, thats what were doing- the president has already announced and weve already sent aid to georgia.

all i know is i wouldnt want to be fighting russia

oh ya and Canada never has anyones back....

EDIT: the reason we are backing Georgia is becuz they are more democratic... i say we should stay out of it lol
Quote by takeapicture

YOU CAN ALL SUCK MY 3 INCH WILLY

Quote by primusfan
i'm the one pulling my own pants down in front of people. and i have a small penis.

Quote by imdeth
Penises look much better than vaginas in my opinion. A vagina looks like an axe wound.
Wait a second. Why the fuck does Russia demand America choose sides? Why don't Americans let the English or French or some other country get involved and let us deal with our own shit? We have enough going on.

EDIT: NVM adding the French in there was stupid.
Death Cube K

Quote by primusfan
i know an old lady who supports abortion because it's generally low-class black women getting it performed and for her the less inner-city black kids (or blacks in general) there are, the better.

Oh Damn
Just stay neutral and keep the hell out of it. America doesn't have to be the police of the world. Why can't we just mind our own goddamn business anymore?

Quote by gourd42

I think you should go choke on a herpes sore covered dick. Reporting is the lowest form of UG use, and believe me, that's pretty fucking low.
Quote by ihatefender
Wait a second. Why the fuck does Russia demand America choose sides? Why don't Americans let the English or French or some other country get involved and let us deal with our own shit? We have enough going on.

EDIT: NVM adding the French in there was stupid.

Agreed. We deal with France's shit .
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by daytripper75
Georgia. if the territory broke away from them, i think they have the right to try to regain control.

i dont think Russia really has any right to stop them. especially when they are going beyond forcing them out of South Ossetia.

I thought South Ossetia wanted to be part of Russia? Anyway Georgia has no right to try and take control of a country that does not want to be a part of them.
Death Cube K

Quote by primusfan

Oh Damn
I'd go with neutrality, or just say it's their thing. I don't know, another American conflict, especially with Russia, would be very bad.
Quote by SOADrox429
'Bring me the still-beating heart of a newborn child, and the world's rivers shall run red with the blood of the innocent.'

<\/> Fleshgod Apocalypse <\/>
I think you should go choke on a herpes sore covered dick. Reporting is the lowest form of UG use, and believe me, that's pretty ****ing low.

+ infinity
Quote by takeapicture

YOU CAN ALL SUCK MY 3 INCH WILLY

Quote by primusfan
i'm the one pulling my own pants down in front of people. and i have a small penis.

Quote by imdeth
Penises look much better than vaginas in my opinion. A vagina looks like an axe wound.
TS, i'm from Canada and I back Russia. I back them with nothing but my opinion, but still they have done less wrong then Georgia
wait, we're supposed to take care of everyone else's problems?
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
I find it extremely ironic that people whine when the US does things because we're trying to be the "World Police" and then when Russia invades Georgia they expect us to do something.
You're asking what the majority of the American people think?

Its probably something like: "Russians invading Georgia! We'll send those commie bastards out of our land. Try and **** with Atlanta and you'll get a face full of Freedom(tm)!.. as soon as I finish this pizza."

Personally I don't think the US should be extending their military any further. We're spending enough money on this failure of a war in Iraq as it is. I also think any Russian "threat" is xenophobic bull crap, but John McCain would say differently (check out his website).
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
hey man im not siding with anyone here but if you know anything about the battle of stalingrad the russians wont back down for anything. now i dont know much about wuts going on, but i think that russia will probably get wut it wants
Quote by LinkManDX
I find it extremely ironic that people whine when the US does things because we're trying to be the "World Police" and then when Russia invades Georgia they expect us to do something.

No ones expecting your country to do anything really. It is Russia calling you guys out saying you have to choose a side. That seems pretty intense to me.
Quote by red18420

Quote by LinkManDX

Me too.

Look at it this way guys: If we didn't step in (maybe not recently) and use our superiority to settle disputes, many lesser countries would be controlled by communist a-holes.

You might say, "why the f*ck do I care". You don't care, that's the problem. What about the people being controlled by communist a-holes? Being abused day after day and barely making it through the night because of a government funded ethnic cleansing.

If you don't care, you're a discusting excuse for a human being. You can pretend to be a hardass and not care, but you do. If you saw you're neighbors being beat up, would you help them? Would you sit in you're house because you're other neighbors are too big of wussies to help out?

If you would, f*ck you.

Selfish, unhelpful people is why the world has gone down the sh*tter.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
****, i think america should stop getting involved in every conflict they come across. were already in a ****en war thats never going to end why bring more **** up?
Georgia, although I'm not American. Allowing Russia to invade countries at its borders, especially when such countries have a strategic location for oil transportation, isn't a good idea in my opinion. The Georgian government did a huge mistake in the first place, but the Russian answer (although justified, but it went too far) is one more proof that this country should be kept under control.

I see no reason why the US should back Russia instead of Georgia because they'd be harder to fight. The current Russian government won't refrain from going against the US and European interests any time they feel like it, whether they are backed by the West or not, and supporting them would only make the situation worse. Russia is a huge country with a lot of nukes, but that's about it. Enough of this "bear that shouldn't be messed with" bullsh*t. America needs to grow some balls and to tell them to calm the f*ck down, with threats if need be. They shouldn't be taken as if they were still the USSR like many people still do.
Quote by CrucialGutchman
Just stay neutral and keep the hell out of it. America doesn't have to be the police of the world. Why can't we just mind our own goddamn business anymore?

I think you should go choke on a herpes sore covered dick. Reporting is the lowest form of UG use, and believe me, that's pretty fucking low.

Plus Fucking One.
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
I think we just need to sit out on this one, because our economy sucks. However if things start getting nuclear, then we go. But i voted for russia FTW.

And if we did need to intervine, we would pwn because noone can stand up to us in a conventional war. Its to bad we decided to fight the last two against civilians, basically.
A is A

Quote by CrackAddict2000
I find it quite astonishing how you managed to post this if the site is just a man with a beard.
Quote by Wulphy
Me too.

Look at it this way guys: If we didn't step in (maybe not recently) and use our superiority to settle disputes, many lesser countries would be controlled by communist a-holes.

You might say, "why the f*ck do I care". You don't care, that's the problem. What about the people being controlled by communist a-holes? Being abused day after day and barely making it through the night because of a government funded ethnic cleansing.

If you don't care, you're a discusting excuse for a human being. You can pretend to be a hardass and not care, but you do. If you saw you're neighbors being beat up, would you help them? Would you sit in you're house because you're other neighbors are too big of wussies to help out?

If you would, f*ck you.

Selfish, unhelpful people is why the world has gone down the sh*tter.

pssst. hey over there. Russia is no longer Communist
Death Cube K

Quote by primusfan

Oh Damn
America and Russia should not even communicate with each other. I know that not good, but hey, every time its ****s something up. I hadn't heard anything about Russia on the news for months before this. Its best the west just leave them alone.
If we sided with anyone I'd hope it Russia.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by LinkManDX

+10000

Quote by damian_91
I think America needs to stop getting involved in other nations wars... unless it directly affects us, or will after the war is done, it's just a waste of money
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
Quote by ihatefender
pssst. hey over there. Russia is no longer Communist

I wasn't talking about the current conflict. Everyone calling America the 'World Police' is pissing me off.

Lets face is, Russia vs. Georgia isn't going to be much of a fight. Russia doesn't need our help.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by Jericho114
No ones expecting your country to do anything really. It is Russia calling you guys out saying you have to choose a side. That seems pretty intense to me.

I think they'll get over it. They're probably just feeling all powerful by picking on a little country, but once the dust settles they'll realize that they shouldn't be ****ing with the US.

Quote by damian_91
Page 1 of 3