Poll Options
View poll results: WHO WOULD WIN
Randy Rhoads
6 43%
Buckethead
8 57%
Voters: 14.
GUITAR DUEL ROYAL

Assuming a certain pilot dident try to clip a bus like a cocaine crazed jackass, and Randy Rhoads was still alive, he is going to battle Buckethead.

Rules
1. must play for 3 mins
2. has to have over 1,000 notes hit
3. If you miss a note, your turn is over
4. each person gets 5 turns

each person will be graded on speed, stage presence, and the ability to create a real bitchin sound.

I think With 30 extra years of guitar, Randy would stand the best chance in the world against Buckethead, But then again, its Buckethead. However, compared to Jordan, Crazy Train mops the floor with any metal Buckethead has made.

Who do you think would win?

RANDY

pros-
the best heavy metal guitarist of all time
one good lookin dude

cons-
short stature

Mr. Head
pros
can play any style better than most people can play one
one cool lookin dude

cons
speech impediment
Last edited by ringo710 at Aug 14, 2008,
Buckethead FTW.
Quote by rich_sg
I've been here nearly 4 years now. I get no respect.

Quote by xCobainx
Respect in the pit?

Lol

Pink Floyd is The Best
I'm sorry, but what the hell?

Randy Rhoads is far from being the best heavy metal guitarist of all time. I mean, what the ****. Okay, the dude was one of the first to implement classical playing w/ metal, and was a good player... But I mean, what the hell?

Buckethead is superior in just about all aspects as far as playing and writing goes.

Jason Becker, paralyzed, would be a better match for Buckethead. That's a ****ing genius. Randy was great, but this topic is just stupid.
Quote by gilly_90
Hi, I'm looking for some fruit, I can't decide between apples and oranges.
Which one is better?
Thanks
Do you really think Jordan is Bucketheads best song, and Crazy Train is Randy's best?
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.