Probably not... I haven't used Itunes in months though.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
No it will not. Dont worry about it. Im pretty sure your songs are kept in a file somehow. I dunno. But it wont.
That happened to me and right afterward my computer Hard drive died so I have almost no music

I would say hold off on updating, I don't know that it was the update that erased it because it was still working for a while after I did download the updated version.
Nope.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
No I always do, all my songs are still there. It doesn't edit your songs it just edits the software that loads your songs.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Any chick that can dance with a walrus to Michael Jackson songs is hot in my book.
Quote by RU Experienced?
That happened to me and right afterward my computer Hard drive died so I have almost no music

I would say hold off on updating, I don't know that it was the update that erased it because it was still working for a while after I did download the updated version.

Dude, if you lose all your music off your hardrive but its still on your ipod, get a program like iRipper or copy-trans, which lets you copy from your ipod back onto the computer

and no, updating itunes won't erase your songs, I'd bet money on it
it wont.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by ThroughOblivion
Dude, if you lose all your music off your hardrive but its still on your ipod, get a program like iRipper or copy-trans, which lets you copy from your ipod back onto the computer

You don't need any programs to do that.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by ThroughOblivion

and no, updating itunes won't erase your songs, I'd bet money on it

I mean my iPod erased all the data on itself somehow so there's no way to put it back onto my computer. Then my computers hard drive died, so there's no way to put anything from my computer back onto my iPod right now

God doesn't want me to listen to music
Your songs are not stored in iTunes. iTunes just says "hey look songs!" Your songs are separate files. So no it wouldn't.
Quote by Xiaoxi
You don't need any programs to do that.

Yea but if you go into the F drive or whatever drive it may be all the music is split up in different folders and named weirdly. So pretty much would be a waste of time.
if ur unsure there is a thing where u can backup ur library to ur HD
In diesem Herz hab ich die Macht.

Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Strat (Wine Red)
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic