What do you think about guys that straighten their hair?
I am fine with it, I don't do it myself but I am not bothered when other men do it.

EDIT: Sorry, forgot to use searchbar :/
Castles Made of Sand

I'm Nick.
Last edited by MercuryGuitar at Aug 14, 2008,
Well. My hair is Mega-curly, and long, but sometimes I like to be a cliche metalhead looking guy and straighten it. It's pretty cool, I guess.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
your ripping off some1 elses thread lol
Quote by takeapicture

YOU CAN ALL SUCK MY 3 INCH WILLY

Quote by primusfan
i'm the one pulling my own pants down in front of people. and i have a small penis.

Quote by imdeth
Penises look much better than vaginas in my opinion. A vagina looks like an axe wound.
What do you think about guys that use the search bar?
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
inb4 "OMG SEARCHBAR!!!1"

But I straighten mine everyday. I dont think that thers anything wrong with guys doing it.

EDIT: Dammit
I don't care either way. Dudes who straighten their hair make it more manageable and easy for themselves. There was a rather big thread about this the other day, so expect "use the seachbar" comments.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
What the hell does it matter? It doesn't make you gay or anything if you do. Only idiots who are insecure about their own sexuality go "0mgz ur s0 gh3y" about it
when i straightened mine i looked like a bitch
guys actually whistled at me from behind.. i dont even have a nice bum
... at least i hope i dont... eww
I can't believe this is such a hot topic that people have to make multiple threads about it. Just let people do what they want.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
i do it. its not that big of a deal. mine gets wavy in the front so i straighten it but i usually straighten it all.
Quote by toxikooze
inb4 "OMG SEARCHBAR!!!1"

But I straighten mine everyday. I dont think that thers anything wrong with guys doing it.

EDIT: Dammit

ive heard that if you do it everyday ur hair will damage, my aunts hairs damaged because of that

and no, i dont have nothing against it, someday when i get my one ill do it on mine (:
What a man does with his own hair is his own buisiness. I've considered straightening mine, but I think it looks better curly!
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Jagmaster
Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (Modified)
Crafter D-8

DOD FX50-B > EHX Little Big Muff > Digitech Whammy 4 >
Dunlop Cry Baby > Zoom G3 > Boss DD-7 > Digitech Digiverb

Orange OR-15
Marshall Valvestate VS100