Any ideas??
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
it's called Any Video Converter.. no.. that's actually what it's called.. Google it
Holden Caulfield is a friend of mine.
We go drinking from time to time.
www.youconvertit.com?

Not a software tho.
Without a good harmonic knowledge, one cannot expect to become a great jazz soloist ~ Horace Silver

Quote by dietermoreno
Is it possible for 6 string guitar to tune lower than drop C and scales still work?
I'll google both...thanks
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
Quote by RPGoof
Videora iPod Converter
/thread

agreed it kicks converting ass
Quote by Xiaoxi
Yea, you show her common sense. You show her your common sense hard. You shove your common sense down her throat. She's a naughty little thing and you need to beat some common sense all over her face.

^In regards to incest
Handbrake just set the preset to hi rez.
Quote by Wasted-Youth
I laugh at people that say "well my mac doesn't get viruses!" That's like bragging that nobody breaks into your shack and steals your lawn chair.

Quote by Yakult
I've got more faith in Michael Jackson safely babysitting my cousin, than I do in Windows.
SUPER video converter.
All the cool kids do it.
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.