Page 1 of 3
Quite immature that that some people actually care about his name so much. I wouldn't care if his name was Barack Hussein Stalin Hitler Mussolini Obama.
Quote by pwrmax
Quite immature that that some people actually care about his name so much. I wouldn't care if his name was Barack Hussein Stalin Hitler Mussolini Obama.

did you watch the entire video
Quote by RyanGillam
You got to admire people that share their problems over the internet.

Quote by Våd Hamster
....You need a girlfriend whose name doesn't end in .jpg >_>
Seen it already.
And who seriously gives a rat's ass about his name? Hussein wasn't in office until '79 and Obama was born in '61, so the names have no intended relation.
Also, I can find four serial killers with the name George. OMG JUST LIKE GEORGE WASHINGTON

Yeah these racist propaganda bs videos just piss me off. I like Obama
Quote by pwrmax

It wouldn't make him a different person, but you would have to admit that'd be a bit strange.

Yeah, people's names have nothing at all to do with who they are.
Quote by Portuguese_boy
(Progressive Metal is) like playing Nirvana, but faster, with little or no powerchords, cleanly, with more technique, and complex time signatures.

Someone posted this video a week or two ago. I watched it. Not that I like Barack Obama, but if this video put you against him, you're an idiot.
There's already a thread like this, fool. Another conservative trying to stir up **** around here.
Hi, how are you?
Anytime someone says "Barack HUSSEIN Obama" during an argument my mind filters out what they are saying so my head won't explode from stupidity.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
What a load of ****ing cherrypicked, Republican propaganda tripe. Most of the stuff in there is just bigotry. Who gives a **** that his mom's white and his dad's Kenyan? Who gives a **** that he went to a Muslim school? Who gives a **** that one campaign headquarters of his has a Guevara flag? Who gives a **** that Obama refuses to wear empty gestures like flag lapels? If this is the best they have on Obama, I'm proud to say I support him as our president-to-be.
Quote by gourd42
i was going to insult thedude97, BUT HIS AVATAR SHOWS MORDOR!
Quote by joeyc
did you watch the entire video

Still watching
this dude who works at a bar down the street, name is jesus. now i want to make him my BFF cause hes obviously the lord and savior

But i would love a president named: Barack hussien mussio adolf stalin bush manson obama.
that would be epic.
A is A

Quote by CrackAddict2000
I find it quite astonishing how you managed to post this if the site is just a man with a beard.
Have you ever thought that may'be Obama's middle name is completely irrelavant to what he thinks or believes?

And what Obama says about not wearing the flag button/not holding his hand to his heart just shows that he's not brainwashed to using America as a product. I ****ing agree with him. America should be about ideas and beliefs rather just carrying out an act of patriotism to recieve respect.

EDIT: Also, this video starts out pointing out that his family was Muslim.

You know why so much of the media propaganda uses this fact (I love how they refer it to a fact as if to make it more important or relevant)?

It's because they think America truly is made up of racist, stereotyping idiots that associate all members of the Muslim-religion to terrorism.

And to tell you the truth....It's scarily, pretty true.
Last edited by Radio Addict at Aug 14, 2008,
lol i luv watching how all this turns out
My Gear
Ibanez GSZ 120
Aria Pro II SL
Starfire Mega 10
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall MG100 DFX

first of all, his mom and dad split up when he was 2, and he only ever saw his dad once after that. he went to the muslim school because his mom moved to Indonesia with her new husband, who was indonesian. he was only there until he was 10. then he went to an american school in Hawaii. he graduated from high school there, then went to Columbia University, and Harvard Law School. but of course they dont mention that.

even if he was muslim, whats the problem again? i guess america hates muslims. i mean obviously theyre all terrorists and want us to die, but still. why the hate?

oh noes! a Che banner is displayed in some campaign office that he really has no control over! he must be a god hating communist! oh and his former pastor is mad about the racism that still faces black america! god forbid he dislike racism, and god forbid he have some animosity towards the people who perpetuate it.

oh and no way should any US President be willing to talk to terrorists! no, diplomacy can never work! we must insist on bombing them into oblivion without working towards a peaceful solution.

and since when are Kim Jung-Il and Mahmoud Amadinejad considered terrorists?
Last edited by daytripper75 at Aug 14, 2008,
Focusing on all the negative of one side and the positive of the other ... now that's an unbiased documentary.

Too bad you can't type sarcasm
I need to buy a fucking rifle so that if anyone believes that stupid fucking shit I can blow there empty fucking brains out.
This is a steaming pile of horse ****.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Damn you right field nuts!
Stop watching Faux News for gods sake.
I'm hoping the vid was for lulz and trolling liberals.

"We cast hundreds and hundreds of votes..." -John E.

What the **** does casting futile votes in a mock-democracy have anything to with anything?
If you expect other people to promote change outside of their interests for your sake just by casting a simple vote, then you are a disillusioned fool. Honestly.
It's just common sense that you don't give a car jacker your keys and gas money and expect them to come back your vehicle.

(I know my abstraction is kind of a far stretch, but it has the same basic underlying message, so it works).
It was stupid as hell. Anyone who takes this seriously should just stay away from the voting booth.

"Obama is a terrorist! Vote McCain because the draft is awesome!"
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Classifieds mod said this didn't count as trying to sell anything, I'll say it here:

If you're looking to be able to take credit cards in-person (not over the internet where paypal will work), pm me and I can hook you up with the stuff you need.
Dude, seriously? Petty, irrelevant shit like that will turn people against Obama? When McCain compromises his beliefs simply to become more electable to his party, like he did with torture, the Iraq War and offshore drilling, that's perfectly fine. But GOD-FUCKING-FORBID OUR PRESIDENT DOESN'T WEAR A LAPEL!!!!!!
And McCain is being portrayed as the 'safe' candidate...

But yea at least this video was a good laugh.
Quote by ebbbaaa
Anytime someone says "Barack HUSSEIN Obama" during an argument my mind filters out what they are saying so my head won't explode from stupidity.

Same here.

My middle name is Andrew, and there was a serial murderer named Andrew Cununan. Name name, no correlation. People want to label Obama as something to be afraid of, but are too afraid to say what they really feel: They aren't ready for, and don't want a black president.

People's ignorace astoud me sometimes.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
This reminds me alot of this thread in the Christian Guitarists group were someone thought barack was the anti-christ, pretty funny if you ask me.
Obama has a islamic name and is therefore an extremist out to kill all Americans!

He has a picture of Che Guevara on the wall of his campaign head quarters.
As if that is bad.

Hmm they sure cut Obama off as he was explaining his statement about Rev. Wright.
Haha, TS isn't coming back for a return match I presume.
Call me: Will

Gear that I'm using most, in their respective colors:
Squier MIJ '62 Strat reissue
Orville '62 SG reissue
1972 Fender Musicmaster Bass Amp with various kinds of pedals.

My band, Cusche!
My middle name is Gabriel, that's like a herald angel yo, and seeing as the majority of America is of a Christian denomination and middle names are of the utmost importance in presidential candidates, I must tell UGers that I will be running for President in the near future and probably winning because of my middle name, which is far more important than my platform, goals, or ideas.
Did you know I once did an essay on the Arab-Israeli conflict and I took a sympathetic stance towards the Arabs?

That's right, I'm going to blow you all up because I'm a terrorist.
more sig required.
Quote by Is_6_9?
Did you know I once did an essay on the Arab-Israeli conflict and I took a sympathetic stance towards the Arabs?

That's right, I'm going to blow you all up because I'm a terrorist.

Cause everyone knows if you're a Muslim, you hate 'MURIKA!
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
I am against Obama, but for legitimate reasons. That video does nothing to help McCain. At least drop the techno and the other likenesses to an Anon message.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
That was easily the most questionable use of the word "fact" in my recent memory.

And of all things, they brought up Rev. Wright and insisted that B. Hussein Obama (gotta love Ann Coulter) must agree with everything he says because they have known each other for 20 years. That reeks of desperation and/or lack of the mental capacity required to link rational thoughts to each other and form streams of logical conclusions.

Actions speak louder than flag pins.
No animals were harmed in order to bring you the above post. However, several photons were greatly inconvenienced.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO-TOAD
TS, gtfo. We've already had this thread and it got nowhere, the fact that you care about Barack's name enough to put the Hussein into the title of this thread is just pathetic. The only thing that consoles me is that anybody stupid enough to care about his muslim sounding name is probably too stupid to tick McCain's name on the ballot come november.
Quote by blynd_snyper
TS, gtfo. We've already had this thread and it got nowhere, the fact that you care about Barack's name enough to put the Hussein into the title of this thread is just pathetic. The only thing that consoles me is that anybody stupid enough to care about his muslim sounding name is probably too stupid to tick McCain's name on the ballot come november.

+1

I still can't believe that the idea of Obama being a Muslim is even still present, especially if we know if has been attending the same CHRISTIAN church for 20 years.

And even if he was a Muslim, that doesn't make him a terrorist or a terrorist sympathiezer anymore than someone being a white Baptist from the south makes them a Klansman.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Wow, that was hilarious. I hope for your sake that you don't take this seriously.

I think my favorite thing about McCain is that while Obama has actually been adressing problems and issues, all McCain has done is criticize Obama.
This is pathetic. There are far better things to get on Obama for, like his inability to stick with what he says or his refusal to talk about his policies in detail or even his refusal to take part in Town Hall meetings. But stooping to this level of slandering is helping no one.
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
Quote by Ancient Jello
Gee ... there must be something wrong with Obama when you have a 'Republicans for Obama' group

http://www.republicansforobama.org/

From the looks of their discussions, most of them dislike McCain because they believe his beliefs lean too far towards the left. I'm not too sure how they dislike McCain's policies for that reason, yet they pledge their support to a candidate who votes completely along Democratic party lines!
That's what I dislike about Obama. He can make a good speech, but how do we know he actually does his job in Congress? In his short career as a congressman he has voted with his party on every issue, who knows if he even reads before he votes? McCain is actually passionate and votes on whatever laws he sees as good ones, regardless of how his party is voting. I'd rather have a president who thinks in terms of good and bad instead of Republican and Democrat.
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
Page 1 of 3