View poll results: Which is worse?
Childbirth
36 49%
Kidney Stones
37 51%
Voters: 73.
Feminists, take your place!
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Are you a retarded? Childbirth.
Quote by gourd42
i was going to insult thedude97, BUT HIS AVATAR SHOWS MORDOR!
Isn't this from an episode of Friends?
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
are you serious? Kidney stones. The pains of childbirth depend on the conditions of the woman, and the conditions of the delivery. Our western medicine approach makes it much more unpleasant than it needs to be. Nothing can make passing a kidney stone more unpleasant than it already is.... except a bigger kidney stone.

CHildbirth still reaaaaaaly sucks I'm sure.
They did a study and the amount of pain from both experiences are equal.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
Quote by dullsilver_mike
are you serious? Kidney stones. The pains of childbirth depend on the conditions of the woman, and the conditions of the delivery. Our western medicine approach makes it much more unpleasant than it needs to be. Nothing can make passing a kidney stone more unpleasant than it already is.... except a bigger kidney stone.

CHildbirth still reaaaaaaly sucks I'm sure.

They actually have procedures know where they dissolve the kidney stone into dust using sonic waves underwater...
Quote by guitarnoobie
Last time I checked you don't have to take the kidney stone home and live with it for 18 years.

+1
Quote by gourd42
i was going to insult thedude97, BUT HIS AVATAR SHOWS MORDOR!
i havent experience either, and could only potentially experience one of the two.

so i have no idea.
One of my coworkers went to the hospital; they induced labor, broke her water, and drugged her up.

She called people on her cell phone to tell them she was in labor. She TOOK PICTURES of her in labor and sent them via text message to her friends as proof.

If you go into the ER for pain meds, you could have to wait hours to see a doctor, who might believe you are just there for a narc fix.

Also, the tube that connects your kidneys to your urethra is this big:

o

A kidney stone can be this big

And spikey.
Quote by hell_monkey

Yes, actually, it is.
Last edited by Judge Cyrus at Aug 14, 2008,
Quote by imicius
One of my coworkers went to the hospital; they induced labor, broke her water, and drugged her up.

She called people on her cell phone to tell them she was in labor. She TOOK PICTURES of her in labor and sent them via text message to her friends as proof.

If you go into the ER for pain meds, you could have to wait hours to see a doctor, who might believe you are just there for a narc fix.

Also, the tube that connects your kidneys to your urethra is this big:

o

A kidney stone can be this big

And spikey.

They can be as big as grapes, so I've heard.
Quote by hell_monkey

yeah haha

I love that episode. Phoebe had a triplet.
My Spanish Hearts
Childbirth! Most doctors do a procedure, called a episiotomy, ahead of time. They actually slit below the ol' vadge to prevent tearing.

Tearing.

just read this article... http://www.cracked.com/article_16508_6-terrifying-things-they-dont-tell-you-about-childbirth.html "Six Terrifying Things They Don't Tell You About Childbirth"
Member of the Invisible Children club
Learn More
Member of the "I love METRIC" fan club. PM if Metric loves you.
Suicide.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Childbirth probably, but at least it's not ongoing like kidney stones are. It's one big pain that lasts a fairly long time, but very rarely is it days. Except my sister took 49 hours.
I'd probably say childbirth. At least ultrasound has a chance of breaking up a kidney stone, but with children all you get is a picture of the smug bastard.
Quote by guitarnoobie
Last time I checked you don't have to take the kidney stone home and live with it for 18 years.

You sir, have just won.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
I had Kidney Stones and i thought i was going to die. No joke. I was such a pussy back then. ;(
Born to lose, live to win.
Well I haven't exactly experienced either. Birth.
..is a girl
Quote by RPGoof
WAT
How about just send a ship at the speed up light directly to the sun, and the gravity will pull it towards the sun, thus speeding it over the speed of light.

I'll just quote what a German girl said to me once.

"I'll have a kid as soon as a guy shoves an NFL sized football up his ass, carries around for 9 months, then poops it out, only to turn around and say that he loves it."
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Quote by crackhutch

"I'll have a kid as soon as a guy shoves an NFL sized football up his ass, carries around for 9 months, then poops it out, only to turn around and say that he loves it."

I like that quote
My Spanish Hearts
Quote by crackhutch

Your friend has scary ideas about foreplay