Here's what I want to do: I want to record a song with multiple tracks (me playing all of them) but also record a video of me recording these tracks at the same time. I want the audio and video to by synced together and also have the videos synced with each other as well. Is there any program that can do all of this? If not, how would I go about doing this?
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
What software are you using to record with? Will it do simple video alignment?

Just set up a camera, record as you would if there was no camera, and then import the video into your project. Line it up, and voila!

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
Quote by axemanchris
What software are you using to record with?

that was my question. i didn't know what software to use, but normally i use Cool Edit Pro.
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Last edited by nexteyenate at Aug 14, 2008,
So CEP doesn't import video files, then?

CT

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Quote by axemanchris
So CEP doesn't import video files, then?

CT

oh wait...i just found out that it does. nevermind

edit: cool edit will not record videos and only supports one video at a time.
Quote by Killian5-0

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
It doesn't need to record videos. Just set up a camera shooting video of yourself doing your recording, and then import the video (after it has been recorded) into CEP.

CT

Quote by axemanchris
It doesn't need to record videos. Just set up a camera shooting video of yourself doing your recording, and then import the video (after it has been recorded) into CEP.

CT

well it doesn't support multiple video tracks (and i also can't edit any of the videos, which is pretty lame), so that sort of rules it out as far as software is concerned. if anyone is confused at all about my idea, this is what i want to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muP9eH2p2PI from 0:00 to 0:18.
Quote by Killian5-0

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux