Is anyone else jacked for it? And does anyone know a due date? I can't wait to get it!

Oh ya, and I started a Duke Nukem thread awhile ago too and it is coming next year.
It was true though they apparently did fuk up alot on it's production.

http://www.starcraft2.com/
December 31 of this year, I believe. Somewhere around that time.

I'm not that excited for it. I'll play it casually, sticking to the original for the hardcore gaming.

Diablo 3 looks like a really good sequel to Diablo 2 though. I believe its scheduled release is in 2009. I'm looking forward to that one.
Last edited by ih8u2 at Aug 14, 2008,
I'm probably gonna get it, but im not all like OMG OMG OMG!! about, im more of a D3 kinda guy
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Quote by BodaciousZac
It's not going to be anywhere near as good as the original.

True but at least Blizzard finally decided to do something with the series after like 10 years or so
STARCRAFT 2!!!!!!!!!!
*dies of excitment*
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
Quote by IheartmyIbanez
True but at least Blizzard finally decided to do something with the series after like 10 years or so

They were going to release one years back, but it got cancelled.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
I thought the server lagged out after 30min so nobody could buy any... then later they put it back up for sales
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808