Page 1 of 2
Quote by DarkEra97
But if these people are so damn good, don't we want more of them?

no becuase that would eugenics and it is frowned upon in modern society
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Shawn Johnson.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
They can all make SUPER ATHLETES together!
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Makes sense.

If some athletes feel the need to rape a local, they should at least have sort of protection so the population doesn't skyrocket anymore.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
damn. i need to be an Olympic Athlete.

maybe someday "Browsing the UG Forums" will be an Olympic sport. i think i could at least contend in that one.
I wonder who has to satisfy the woman's weightlifting teams.

Same number of condoms distributed at the winter games which are half the size of the summer games. This shows that hockey players and skiers, snowboarders get more poon then swimmers and divers.

Do they supply lots of lube for the mens gymnastics teams?
Last edited by CaptainRon at Aug 14, 2008,
Quote by Silverstein14
Damn, so after these male and female athletes are done for the day or eliminated, they just go and have a bunch of sex with eachother?

Apparently yes
that's ****in awesome, I wanna be an olympian.

Shawn Johnson

Shawn Johnson? That whole gymnastics team!
Last edited by SpelChek at Aug 14, 2008,
[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']http://in.reuters.com/article/entertainmentNews/idINIndia-34965720080812
Ok first of all, BurnTheDusk should never be allowed to reproduce because you don't know how to spell CONDOMS!!!!!!!! And I think that there should be free for the entire world, except for you BurnTheDusk, you're stupid and you're offspring will probably be the kids clapped in for their effort at track meets because they are in last place.
Quote by SpelChek

I wonder what it's like to have sex with a gymnast ... they're very flexible and know many positions.
Quote by pwrmax
I wonder what it's like to have sex with a gymnast ... they're very flexible and know many positions.

And Alicia Sacramone FTW
Quote by pwrmax

Why dont you ask Jerry Seinfeld?
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by pwrmax

For one thing, I imagine many of them can actually fuck themselves..
Quote by pwrmax

They'd jump, spin a few times in mid-air, and land right on your schlong.

Holy shit!
Quote by Thunderhorse83
Ok first of all, BurnTheDusk should never be allowed to reproduce because you don't know how to spell CONDOMS!!!!!!!! And I think that there should be free for the entire world, except for you BurnTheDusk, you're stupid and you're offspring will probably be the kids clapped in for their effort at track meets because they are in last place.

Relax man, he made a spelling mistake and you start calling him an idiot and "Shouldn't be allowed to reproduce"? Holy God in heaven he used the letter "u" instead of "o", he should die for that. Grow up.

Also, most health clinics and such will give you free condoms if you go there and ask for them.

Edit: +1 on Alicia Sacramone.
Lol...

i watched something like it on the news yesterday. i believe they said that they've had like 1200 (could've been 12000) and that the dispenser machines had to be refilled almost every half hour!

EDIT: oh sh!t i had my numbers wrong... WAAAAY wrong.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Last edited by evening_crow at Aug 14, 2008,
Yeah because nothing makes me more horny than gymnastics and running...
Quote by Alexishxc1337
Alicia Sacramone.

i just came

Quote by SpelChek

no there's an ugly one or two...
Did i eat too many?
did I jump in too fast?
how long's this shit last?
Everyone take off ya mask, I lost my grasp

Like weeds?
Quote by CaptainRon
You know what, I live in Canada, it can't be that hard to make the summer olympic team.

Don't dis our country dude. Our swimmer are actually able to hold their breath underwater.
Quote by CaptainRon
What's the easiest olympic sport?

You know what, I live in Canada, it can't be that hard to make the summer olympic team.

Quote by Thunderhorse83

I belive the fact that you cannot comprehend that i missed the key on te keyboard makes you the stupid one?
As you see 3 vowels are placed right next to eachother atleast on my keyboard anyways.
And i belive condoms should not be sold to people like you who have no concept of using a period in their posts.
Quote by SpelChek
Apparently yes
that's ****in awesome, I wanna be an olympian.

Honestly! The US team is smoking!

I laughed at the part where it said they quickly used up 70,000 condoms in Sydney.

Sexin' it up.
Quote by Incesticide

no there's an ugly one or two...

I think there's one (that competed) and she wasn't horribly bad. I guess she can go...straddle a balence beam.
[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I belive the fact that you cannot comprehend that i missed the key on te keyboard makes you the stupid one?
As you see 3 vowels are placed right next to eachother atleast on my keyboard anyways.
And i belive condoms should not be sold to people like you who have no concept of using a period in their posts.

On the not so bright side, you still spelled it wrong. And U isn't next to O anyway, lol.
Quote by ttreat31
I want to go to the Olympics just to get laid.

That's sigged
...but a lot of athletes are ugly...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
...but a lot of athletes are ugly...

Have you seen the US gymnastics team?
Quote by metallifan3091
On the not so bright side, you still spelled it wrong. And U isn't next to O anyway, lol.

U I O - Those threee are right next to eachother and I personaly dont stare at every little letter that i type so I didnt notive that i hit the wrong key.
Quote by pwrmax
Have you seen the US gymnastics team?

Nope. Pics please.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Why are you wondering if Olympic contenders should receive condoms? Do you want Michael Phelps to wear protection so he doesn't let his sperm swim the 100 meter freestyle in your butt? Because that would be a legitimate concern, if you had a thing for Phelps.
[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']U I O - Those threee are right next to eachother and I personaly dont stare at every little letter that i type so I didnt notive that i hit the wrong key.

"notive"? You're on a roll, my friend.
Quote by Silverstein14
Damn, so after these male and female athletes are done for the day or eliminated, they just go and have a bunch of sex with eachother?

lol. cool. i want to be on team Canada in Vancouver, get some japan ass. lol
Page 1 of 2