Ok I need some help here!

For My 6th Form School Assesment I Have To Discuss The "Features Of The Work" To Cream's Sunshine Of Your Love

The 1st Part I Have To Simply Make A Graphical Map which i have no problem with. these other parts i'm struggling with.

Tonality - Identify and describe the aspects of tonality of sunshine of your love, particularly those that can be ascribed to the blues.

Performance techniques - Identify and describe Clapton's performance techniques and conventions in sunshine of your love, particularly those that can be ascribed to the blues.

Production techniques - Sunshine of your love exsists primarily as a recoding. research and listen carefully to discover the technologies involved in creating this recording

Now if theres anyone out there that can help me please do as my future depends on it!
Quote by jtgjazz
Production techniques - Sunshine of your love exsists primarily as a recoding. research and listen carefully to discover the technologies involved in creating this recording

I am almost 100% positive it was not recorded digitally
cheers man i need all the help i can get! anything you could link me to! caus i can write about the history and background of the music and **** easy peasy but i'm rubbish at the damn musical part of it!
well the very little i know is that they used 2 tapes on 2 spools, and im pretty sure if you messed up you had to start all over and it was known as analog
thanks bud! now i just need to get the rest of it sorted! i still ogtta do this all for So what by miles davies and doot dude by nathan haines. not looking foward to it!
Clapton's guitar tone on the song is created using his 1964 Gibson SG guitar and a Marshall amplifier. It is also believed that a Vox Clyde McCoy Picture Wah is placed fully in the bass position for the solo section.

^included in that article
Quote by grifff
I am almost 100% positive it was not recorded digitally

All right then..

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Can anyone tell me about how it relatess to the blues!?! i think it has something to do with the blues scale or something but i forgot! Music is a way too relaxed subject!
he most likely uses a penatonic scale, which is used heavily in blues, but i am not very familiar with the song so i really dont know
Clapton learned by playing along to blues records. His main influence was BB King, the "King of Blues". His lead style is entirely blues based, in his use of bends and scales. A large portion of his Cream material is based around the I IV V blues chord progression aswell.
Not to mention, pretty much the whole song uses the D Blues scale.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012