Page 1 of 2
pit...i need advice, ive gone to everyone i know and ive gotten mixed answers

My girlfriend of 3 years just told me that i can either live with her or talk to my female friend of 6 years.

Me and my friend used to date but that was 4 years ago and she moved to a different state, yet my girlfriend is deadset on the idea that i still love her which i dont.

But the real ****ed up thing is that i have no where else to live so if i pick my friend then im homeless.

Who would you pick?
I would just camp out on rooftops every night, watching the sunrise and sunset and the measly people shop for things they don't need.

But that's just me.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
I would just camp out on rooftops every night, watching the sunrise and sunset and the measly people shop for things they don't need.

But that's just me.

You shall be the world's first hobo superhero.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
Well her your girlfriend obviously, in time you can talk to her and maybe she'll be more understanding, especially if the two get to know each other.

That being said, this belongs in the relationship thread. Or maybe not. Regardless, I rhymed and I'm proud of myself.
girlfriend. just hope she doesn't wear the pants in the house.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Ummm, go with your girlfriend I say, because there's not going to be any conflict with your old friend will there??

Or did I just read the thread incorrectly

If so, I fail
Quote by darkstar2466

But that's just me.

This sounds like a good plan to me.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
The ****? Your girlfriend sounds pretty messed up.

Just talk to your friend behind your girlfriends back.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
I'd probably try to turn it all around on my girlfriend, making her seem like the bad-guy and verbally smash her until she runs out of the house crying. Then I'd have a bed all to myself that night, pack my bags, and when she comes back the next day begging me not to go I'd demand a three-way to prove she trusts in me and our relationship.

It's a no-lose situation.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
Quote by abcdboy
The ****? Your girlfriend sounds pretty messed up.

Just talk to your friend behind your girlfriends back.

2nd best idea i've heard so far, 1st bieng the rooftop superhero
Quote by UndeadPaperclip
I'd probably try to turn it all around on my girlfriend, making her seem like the bad-guy and verbally smash her until she runs out of the house crying. Then I'd have a bed all to myself that night, pack my bags, and when she comes back the next day begging me not to go I'd demand a three-way to prove she trusts in me and our relationship.

This man is a thinker
Quote by darkstar2466

But that's just me.

Ah high five
Supreme Commander Of The Lolcats Of the UG Army

And that guy, who had that idea, one time

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SIMIAN σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
I'd pick the relationship thread.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by Silent_Jester13

Hancock was a hobo......
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
TS isn't making much sense to me.... can someone translate all that? what does the old girlfriend from 4 years ago have to do with anything?
Originally Posted by UndeadPaperclip

Monsieur UndeadPaperclip, you my friend, have earned a win
Quote by The4thHorsemen
TS isn't making much sense to me.... can someone translate all that? what does the old girlfriend from 4 years ago have to do with anything?

As I understood his shabby wording, the choice comes down to living with his current girlfriend or calling his girlfriend from six years ago to see if he can live with that woman.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Cockpuncher 2.0
Monsieur UndeadPaperclip, you my friend, have earned a win

A U S S I E
Do you want to live with someone who will make you choose between them and your good friend of years and years?
homeless

or

not homeless

durr i donno
'never a victim,' the role model said,
bang-bang, the bad guy is dead,
always a rockstar on eMpty TV,
the lesson complete, now the child has needs.
Quote by TempoTantrum
homeless

or

not homeless

durr i donno

If you have a good backpacking backpack, not too many clothes, access to a clean source of water (ocean, river) and a good sleeping bag, being homeless can be an exciting time.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
i think ts is saying that his current girlfriend is jealous of him talking to his ex-girlfriend. scrubs has covered this. tell your ex-girlfriend you're married.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Quote by The4thHorsemen
if you were homeless and living off of ocean water you would need a solar still to remove the salt from the water

I am assuming he goes to school or works and has a source of income. The ocean or river would just be for bathing purposes. Water can be bought or filtered.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by UndeadPaperclip

Sounds great in theory, but no matter how you got to the three-way, no matter who the other 2 chicks are (unless it's 2 dudes and a women, or 3 dudes/3 women), this will end in death for you. Three ways make women uber-insane and unstable. It's a jealousy thing. Any women that tells you otherwise is lying.

Still, go for it. You'll end up homeless, but it's rare to have a 3-some ever.
It is unfair of your girlfriend to give you an ultimatum. Her jealousy has placed an undue burden upon you, and that isn't right.
Quote by Silent_Jester13

i lol'd
anyway
tell ur girlfriend taht you dont love the friend and that if she doesnt trust you your over
EDIT: btw how old are you?
you could find a friends house or somehting to crash at
or your parents
Last edited by sk8ordie97 at Aug 14, 2008,
its either i live with a jealous girlfriend and tell my best friend to get lost. or to tell my girlfriend to get lost and find somewhere to live andd friends and parents are not an option
Quote by skeptopotamus
It is unfair of your girlfriend to give you an ultimatum. Her jealousy has placed an undue burden upon you, and that isn't right.

exactly how i feel
She sounds like a bitch. I'd ditch her and take the friends sofas route until you find somewhere to live. She's a potential bunny boiler, not a keeper.
Page 1 of 2