I need a hard case to fit my new 6 string (Yamaha RBXJM2, John Myung sig) and was wondering if anyone could suggest something? Google yielded no results.
It won't fit in my old case, the body is too big and the neck is a bit wide. Also, what is radius a measurement of?
Thanks.
Quote by Biggoofi36
How's the bass?

And sorry, i have no idea.

Really good. Low action, plays very well, although the 6 string thing will take a bit of getting used to.
Also, does anyone know what the controls do?
For my six string I just have a normal hard case. It fits in fine.
Take the bass to your local music shop and ask what bass hardcases they have and try them out.
Quote by 6stringbasshred
For my six string I just have a normal hard case. It fits in fine.
Take the bass to your local music shop and ask what bass hardcases they have and try them out.

Yeah, it's just most of them don't fit, or if they do it moves around too much...
Quote by Mayano
Really good. Low action, plays very well, although the 6 string thing will take a bit of getting used to.
Also, does anyone know what the controls do?

The controls are Volume, Mid, Bass/Treble (Bass on top.)
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.
Quote by Nutter_101
The controls are Volume, Mid, Bass/Treble (Bass on top.)

So the mid control is the middle dial? Why does it have that click in the halfway through turning it? Thanks.
Quote by Mayano
So the mid control is the middle dial? Why does it have that click in the halfway through turning it? Thanks.

Well, the click halfway tells you when it's at neutral. Turn it one way, it gets a boost. The other way, it gets cut.
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.
Quote by Nutter_101
Well, the click halfway tells you when it's at neutral. Turn it one way, it gets a boost. The other way, it gets cut.

Ahh, thanks nutter.
Quote by Mayano

Its known as a center detente

my 6 string fitted fine into a gig bag, never got around to looking at hardcases. best thing you can do is lug it to some music shops and try a few out?
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Check if Yamaha offers any cases for your bass. Manufacturers often build cases for their basses. Otherwise, just try to find a basic bass case that's large enough. I kept my first 6 string in a Guitar-Research hard case that was pretty basic. Bass moved around a bit, but it never damaged the bass, and it surely kept the bass from being damaged by other things.