my beautiful ESP LTD Ninja (the red one with FR and 24 frets) came in yesterday. but there's a really lame problem that any inspecting technician worth his/her salt should have caught. the 24th fret is a tad higher underneath the first string, so that when i play the 23rd fret, i get a clear clean 24th fret note. the 22nd fret is fine though, and so is the second string and up. so i think i would just need the 24th fret to be uhh sanded down, hammered in, i dunno?

this was an extremely expensive guitar to me, and i really want to make sure that it gets fixed well. is this a job that could be done by some guitar guy at Allegro Music, or should i mail it back to musician's friend for them to fix?
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Send it back, they should do it free of charge because of the warranty.

Have a look at the finer print of the warranty, too. If they're going to make you pay for shipping both ways, and that's going to cost a bit, it might be cheaper to have your local guitar tech do it for you, but that may void the warranty.
thanks. i was wondering whether one little fret was worth the trouble of sending it back, but i'd much rather do that than bring it to a shop that doesn't really specialize in guitars
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!