member of the ibanez rg owners of the world club pm silvertoness11 to join

Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
In the beginning there was nothing...

...which exploded.

UG MISSLE SILO!
Quote by Kjoyea
sounds pretty good. isnt really hardcore tho. get a screamer
or maybe there is screaming that i just didnt hear

Since when does hardcore require screamo vocals? By the way, bands like The Devil Wears Prada are NOT hardcore.
In my opinion your tunes sound more punk than hardcore, but what do I know about classifying music? Anyways, things sound pretty good for the most part. All the instrumentation fits well together, though I personally find it boring (personal preference - I don't really like this genre of music). I'm not sure if the vocals sound good or bad - they sound good in the sense that they fit the music well, but they also sound really...I can't quite explain it.

I like the way the recordings sound - really quite raw and bare. I think the songs sound really good being pretty short because they keep the listener paying attention. If you tried to drag out the songs for four minutes the listeners would zone out, so good job on keeping me interested through all the songs. After hearing five songs from a band on myspace I would normally think "Oh, that's finally over." Your short songs left me wanting to hear more, so good job there!

If you've got some spare time why don't you wander on over to my acoustic stuff and let me know what you think. http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=914968