12 11%
New Asian Cinema
17 16%
Music History Survey
9 9%
World Literature
5 5%
Voters: 105.
Or at least tell me what you think I should take.. Anyways, I'm an International Business grad student looking to supplement my otherwise straightforward curriculum with some culture. What class do you think I should add? Possibly 2.....
within you lay everything
every key
every secret

untouched and in plain sight
If you are leaving UG to decide your grad-school classes for you, that's a bad sign. A really bad sign.

EDIT: Oh, a poll. You should've mentioned that earlier.

Metaphysics, of course. It's crazy and it will boggle your mind, especially if you are high while learning/reading it.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
haha sorry. it took a couple minutes to type all of those.
every key
every secret

Quote by darkstar2466
If you are leaving UG to decide your grad-school classes for you, that's a bad sign. A really bad sign.

EDIT: Oh, a poll. You should've mentioned that earlier.

Metaphysics, of course. It's crazy and it will boggle your mind, especially if you are high while learning/reading it.

This man is right.
sup?
Well I chose Film History because thats what I would do out of those subjects...
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Metaphysics is pretty badass. I took a Film History class and enjoyed it greatly, it was much harder than I expected though.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by drunkinkoala
Pompeii because I have no idea what that is.

Just
you're all sillies. I know what I'm going to take. I just wanted something to entertain me while I research them on my own. that and i know how much you all like sharing your opinions.
every key
every secret

How the **** is memory an art?
I step up to da mic. Bust a rhyme about my hoes, tippin' on fo' fo's.. and someone shoots me in the face. Because rap is stupid.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pompeii

hahahah yeah. i dont understand why they have two classes... one is just average world literature while the other is strictly masterpieces.

WL is in english, MoWL is in comparative lit. different departments.
every key
every secret

There is an entire class dedicated to Deductive Logic?

I think I need this course because I cannot use my deductive reasoning to figure out why.
sup?
Quote by ldl67
There is an entire class dedicated to Deductive Logic?

I think I need this course because I cannot use my deductive reasoning to figure out why.

"Covers definitions, formal and informal errors of reasoning, and principles of deductive reasoning; also examines the Aristotelian tradition."

i dont know...
every key
every secret

And I thought algebra 2 was pointless....
I step up to da mic. Bust a rhyme about my hoes, tippin' on fo' fo's.. and someone shoots me in the face. Because rap is stupid.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
My local uni does a Masters Degree in Terrorism - you should do that.

Staticoverdub Master of Terrorism
hahahahah. where do you live?
every key
every secret

What's the difference between Masterpieces Of World Literature and just plain World Literature..
MOWL is through the comparative literature department, while WL is through english. i dont know what this means but thats how they're different.
every key
every secret

Quote by unininium
Leeds - England. We have two unis, it's Leed Met that do it.

Link please. I couldn't find it.
All of those sound really interesting. I don't know how I'd choose if it were me.
Quote by drunkinkoala

Wow...the education system is really lacking these days.
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
New asian cinema. I think that's a pass/fail class, isn't it?
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
Quote by drunkinkoala

You silly, silly boy.
Quote by drunkinkoala

This have to be the best rason ever to take a class! xD
I'll be honest... I know about pompeii mostly because of the ride at Busch Gardens in VA.

and I'll have the option to take any of these for pass/fail because they have nothing to do with my major. that's the plan.
every key
every secret

Business Ethics!!! so you can answer the question at the end of Billy Madison
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
masterpieces of world literature.

i dont understand why metaphysics is so popular - i dont even know why you put it on the list because you said you wanted to add some culture to your main degree.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
they all seem equally useless for the real world to me
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Quote by Trivium
How the **** is memory an art?
Ahh, that's what the course teaches you my good man!