Its early but what would you like to see at next years NAMM? I hopefuly see a explorer shape Schecter.
Guitars
- Schecter Tempest
- Epi LP Custom
- Ovation Acoustic
- BC Rich Dagger
Quote by suprfly

Amps & Effects
- B-52 AT-100
- Girlfriend (doubles as a Tube Screamer)
- Steve Vai Bad horsie 2

Quote by MightyAl
This strength is built and maintained by masturbation.
NAMM 2009 is a bit far away. I'm more hoping to see Steve Vai's signature Jemini Pedal this year in Winter NAMM 2008.
Gear List:
'97 Gibson Explorer w/ Duncan SH-4 and SH-2
Fender Jazz Bass 'Crafted in Japan'
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Vox AD30VT w/ VFS2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Modded "St. Louis" Wah
Dunlop .88 Tortex picks
Holy **** I got confused and blanked on the winter namm.

uh oh.
Guitars
- Schecter Tempest
- Epi LP Custom
- Ovation Acoustic
- BC Rich Dagger
Quote by suprfly

Amps & Effects
- B-52 AT-100
- Steve Vai Bad horsie 2

Quote by MightyAl
Quote by wolfy808
NAMM 2009 is a bit far away. I'm more hoping to see Steve Vai's signature Jemini Pedal this year in Winter NAMM 2008.

Winter NAMM 2008 was more than 6 months ago...

Anyway, for winter NAMM 2009 (the earliest NAMM right now, since Summer NAMM 2008 has already been held) I want:

-Vigier to unveil their new Bumblefoot Doubleneck

-A new Ibanez PGM (preferably something like the 90th but with a maple board). On top of that, they should reissue some of their more crazy 80's models.

-Jackson to release a carved top RR (they've already made a custom shop one). Also, they should make a two pickup version of the RR24M

-Caparison should release the Bonsaischaap signature model
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
ANYWAY, whatever NAMM is next.

If we're talkin' whatever you want to see, for me it would be a Schecter SG. I'll take two. On a more realistic note, I'd like to see some more stacks from Vox.
Lefty Black Gibson SG Special with EMG 60/85
15w Laney Hard Core Max
SG Commando

Quote by donkey the wise
I think plod just won the thread. All 1,019 pages of it. Won.
Quote by Steve Plod
ANYWAY, whatever NAMM is next.

If we're talkin' whatever you want to see, for me it would be a Schecter SG. I'll take two. On a more realistic note, I'd like to see some more stacks from Vox.

I would really like to see Schecter have like a vintage/classic series and have more generic shapes in it. Like the SG and like I said Explorer. Well classic with that good ole shecter flair . Would be nice to see some new heads/stacks from VOX.

Maybe something like the tiny terror since vox is pretty good with beginners it would be fitting to have a decent cheap(er) tube design rather than the hybrid we all know and some love.
Guitars
- Schecter Tempest
- Epi LP Custom
- Ovation Acoustic
- BC Rich Dagger
Quote by suprfly

Amps & Effects
- B-52 AT-100
- Steve Vai Bad horsie 2

Quote by MightyAl
Quote by Bonsaischaap

Anyway, for winter NAMM 2009 (the earliest NAMM right now, since Summer NAMM 2008 has already been held) I want:

-A new Ibanez PGM (preferably something like the 90th but with a maple board). On top of that, they should reissue some of their more crazy 80's models.

-Jackson to release a carved top RR (they've already made a custom shop one). Also, they should make a two pickup version of the RR24M

Preferably, I hope Ibanez release more regular models with Maple fretboards. They released the RG2550ZM in Japan only, if they make that worldwide..... :O:
I think Dean should make some form of commemorative guitar to Dimebag, I've just not see one thing from them since his death
Quote by JackalUK
I think Dean should make some form of commemorative guitar to Dimebag, I've just not see one thing from them since his death

I don't think that's going to happen; Dean isn't the kind of company that would try to get maximum profit out of the death of a former endorser.
I want to see Squier make more reissues of the old Fender student models in the Classic Vibe series, especially the Bronco. They have a Bronco bass, so why not bring back the guitar version too? I'd buy a few... I think squier should focus on these student models seeing as they are fenders "student brand"...
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
I want a 24 fret RR1, and a hardtail RR1, and the combination of both.
I'm waiting for a prestige ibanez that isnt a signature, that has REAL pickups, instead of ibanez produced crap.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Quote by LP_CL
I want a 24 fret RR1, and a hardtail RR1, and the combination of both.
I'm waiting for a prestige ibanez that isnt a signature, that has REAL pickups, instead of ibanez produced crap.

I completely agree with the 24 fret RR1. i need one of those.

Also, i just picked up an ibanez s prestige, and its really really nice.... it sounds great and plays ridiculously well.
Quote by Bonsaischaap
I don't think that's going to happen; Dean isn't the kind of company that would try to get maximum profit out of the death of a former endorser.

Sure they are.
People writing songs that voices never shared
No one dared
Disturb the Sound of Silence
Quote by Me2NiK
Sure they are.

I figured people would get that I was kidding without putting a smiley or something similar at the end of the post. I guess I figured wrong...

Quote by Bonsaischaap

god, damn, right!
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
I just found out Jackson will be showing the Matt Tuck signature at Winter Namm for anybody interested in that guitar,

I hope they release an ESP SV Standard that can be sold in the USA
Many, many more 7 strings. Preferably from Ibanez. More Prestige, less trem please.

Edit: Chris Broderick Signature Model as well please. Or any 7 string RGA.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Last edited by Zaphod_Beeblebr at Oct 20, 2008,
Mesa to unveil the MARK V!!!!

Tons from Ibanez:

New Jem mabye?

Bring back the white Js model

Marty Friedman/ Chris Broderick/ Dave Weiner signatures
Ibanez Jem 777BK, Carvin DC727, Fender MIM Strat
Mesa Boogie DC5
Xotic BB Preamp, Ts9, BBE GS, Boss DD-6
Weber Mass
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Ask me any questions about my gear!
I want to see Jackson come back, period. New models, artists, series, everything.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?
Quote by thewho65
I'd like to see some more budget-priced tube amps.

+340219432089534820530285640238532805424932.9498382

This is pure fantasy, but I'd like to see a Gibson and Epiphone Buckethead signature Les Paul. Considering how long it took them to release a Slash Les Paul, that's really unlikely, but...

I'd like to see more guitars with killbuttons/switches coming stock... as well, some 24-fret Les Pauls would be very nice.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
I'd like to see Steinberger come out with a Paul Masvidal signature...

talk about throwing you a curve ball eh?