basically i have a epiphone les paul custom that i want to use as a back/ differetly tuned guitar on stage.

im looking to have the pots, input, selcetor switch, wiring, pickups, hardware and machineheads changed by my local guitar tech

Im going to put an EMG 81stw in the bridge and an EMG 89 in the neck, both of these split into single coil when you pull out the tone pots provided.

im putting sperzel locking tuners on aswell.

my main question is were can i get those volume pots that save the treble when you lower the volume and the tone pots that roll off the treble without adding bass and do these come with push pull function for the coil tap

second, were can i buy tonepros locking bridges on the internet in the UK ive looked but they all seem to be tune- o matic style.

any information would be of great help
You can, it depends which model you get. An 89 is basically an 85 but with a coil tap and they just released and 81 that you can split too.
All the coil tapped EMGs let you do is cut the output. They don't actually become single coils, it's even less of a difference than when you tap regular humbuckers. The only humbuckers that can truly be tapped are ones made with separate pole pieces rather than the magnets being big bars, and I think the only ones of those that exist are one type from Seymour Duncan and one by Swineshead. Seymour Duncan also o another weird one which is a single coil and a P-90 together, but then that won't sound like a humbucker anyway.

Also do you really need active pickups? The only use active pickups have is to provide ultra-high output for overdriving an amp with minimum noise. If you're not maxing out your amp fully then they will do literally nothing. If you're getting distortion/overdrive from a gian control on your amp or from pedals, then active pickups do nothing. If you're not fully cranking your amp right up to full across the board, active pickups do nothing. Make sure you actually need them before you go installing them.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Quote by MrFlibble
All the coil tapped EMGs let you do is cut the output. They don't actually become single coils...
Um...no...

http://emginc.com/displayproducts.asp?section=Guitar&categoryid=6&catalogid=6

EDIT: on second reading, your whole post is full of "no".

Quote by MrFlibble
...The only humbuckers that can truly be tapped are ones made with separate pole pieces rather than the magnets being big bars, and I think the only ones of those that exist are one type from Seymour Duncan and one by Swineshead...
Seriously, if you don't know what you're talking about, don't post.
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
"I will close my ears and my heart and I will be a stone"
thank you jm1681 this person dosnt know what he is talkin about

ive found most of the things i need

if active pickups do nothing then why do so many professional players use them
GUITARS:
Jackson SLS3
Ibanez ART120 w/ Duncans
AMPS:
ENGL Fireball
PEDALS:
Boss NS-2
MXR ZW-44
TC Polytune
Digitech Drop pedal

My band: www.facebook.com/deifieduk
(actually called Deified)
Word. The ignorance that surrounds EMG pickups staggers me on a daily basis.
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
"I will close my ears and my heart and I will be a stone"
Your guitar tech should know how to put a treble bleed on your pots if he's any good at guitar electronics. You don't need anything special. Google how to do the mod.
All my photobucket pics are dead so no links to my guitar build threads.
My Music