Finally I got my hands on a Marshall JCM800 2205. I only paid ~630 $ for it. (one store close to me had one too but they wanted ~1430 $ for it). Picked it up yesterday evening. haven't had a chance yet to play it at home but should be in 3 to 4 hours. I bet most peoples will know what style of music I will play mostly with it by looking at my sig. I will also pick up a vertical Peavey 2x12 Cab filled with Celestion G12-75 at the end of August or early September. Anyway here are some pics of it. Unfortunately I have to part ways with my Mesa Boogie Mark III now. But I maybe buy a Mark V if it ever comes out :P

front

back

close-up of the preamp section (3 Marshall 12AX7 on the left and 2 PM 12AX7 on the right under the metal covers)

close-up of the poweramp section (2 matching EL34 form TAD (Tube Amp Doctor))

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
nice nice dude
Member No. 002# of the Australia FTW! Club, PM the_random_hero or Alter-Bridge to join".
DEAN 79MLF > Fulltone OCD > Keeley TS9DX Flexi > Marshall Sliver Jubilee > Orange PPC 4x12

can't do clips right now since I don't have any recording gear. But I will do some when I have. Maybe next month.

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
Quote by Say Ocean
Nice. I'm getting a JCM2000 soon Clips?

You're going from a Mesa to a JCM2000?
Quote by Horlicks
You're going from a Mesa to a JCM2000?

Depends on what he's playing. maybe the Marshall suits his style better.

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
Congrats, to many, that is the holy grail of amps. Good purchase too, I don't see these for under $800. Thanks for the morning pron!
awwww u sold ur getting rid of ur mark III for the jcm800? dude dont sell it man keep em both...u ll regret it...
Quote by georgakis187
awwww u sold ur getting rid of ur mark III for the jcm800? dude dont sell it man keep em both...u ll regret it...

Unfortunately I don't have any real use for the Mark III right now. And it is really hard to tweak the mesa so that I like the tone. also the lead is a bit to tight for my taste. If you pay for shipping you can buy it of me if you want

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
bump

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
Quote by mcrfobtai
Nice? What are the controls on that bad boy?

Master section:
Presence, Volume, Reverb

Boost section:
Bass, Middle, Treble, Volume, Gain

Normal section:
Bass, Treble, Volume

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack