I'd like to know the price ranges on the Mesa boogies dual and tripple rect. Anyone have them?
Man thats pretty cheap, im considering buying a Rivera K-Tre Reverb and that cost 2,200
Quote by Sumsin25
I like newer stuff. Im a big techy and I love buttons!

Amps in that price range should be fine used. Maybe a few blemishes and dust, unless people leave their drinks on top of the amps (make sure you drink it and thank the person for it).
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by caraluzzo
$1800 new in USA.

Huh? You mean used right? A GC here has a used Double Rec stack for $1800. Unless you mean just the head, which I'm not too up to date on pricing with. The thing with GC is they rarely carry Mesa unless they happen to get a used one or are a big market store, so keep that in mind when looking for one.
Quote by CJRocker
Huh? You mean used right? A GC here has a used Double Rec stack for $1800. Unless you mean just the head, which I'm not too up to date on pricing with. The thing with GC is they rarely carry Mesa unless they happen to get a used one or are a big market store, so keep that in mind when looking for one.

Yeah, he probably meant just the head.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?