posting on these forums, to get people to check out your music (myspace) etc.

I usually post here and one 2 other forums (sputnik music and studio central) whenever i release a new song. but does anyone have any other suggestions.

and i mean...playing shows too...obviously but im talking web wise.
Why do you want hits? Just to see the number go up? Seriously, you need to think about this. What are you trying to achieve?
Quote by smb
Why do you want hits? Just to see the number go up? Seriously, you need to think about this. What are you trying to achieve?

exposure.
you imbecile
put your band myspace url on your sig!

youtube? do a famous cover!!! 5000 hits!? link the myspace!!! BAM

make a UG band page!

MAKE LOTS OF LINKS TO THE SITE EVERYWHERE YOU CAN!!!

USE 4CHAN!!!
I'll lay waiting, just waiting for my time to come
I see what you did there. You posted a thread to subtly tell us you had songs so we would visit your profile!
Get a myspace, then add tons of friends from a big band in the same genre (for example, I added loads of amon amarth's friends to my band), then hopefully some of them might like your stuff, then tell some of their friends to check it out.
Quote by _Tim_
I see what you did there. You posted a thread to subtly tell us you had songs so we would visit your profile!

not exactly, but i guess its a bonus, i think my music is too niche for the pit.
Quote by 14shadesofblue

USE 4CHAN!!!

I dont think he would want a bunch of creepy pedos looking on his page...
but i say youtube.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
I'll let you in on a little secret: in your sig, make a smiley and have it link to oyur page and write something clever next to it, it works!