Page 1 of 3
Well I want to know.
I was thinking this: "Welcome to Dumpsville population YOU!"

errmmmm yerr give me some ideas...
umm tell them you love them next day tell them your seeing someone else?
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.
Setting your myspace status to single and not saying a word is pretty cold, believe me. A friend of mine had a pretty tough one too, he came over to her house, had sex with her, told her he never really loved her and only wanted to have fun, then left.
Dickless.
Wait for her birthday.. tell her you aren't planning anything special.. but give her that little smile so she really knows you are. Do little things to make her think you're throwing her a surprise birthday party... two day's before her birthday ask her to marry you.. you're now engaged! Congrats! It's almost b-day time! Put up balloons and flowers and get a cake! She walks through the door.. the lights are off.. she turns them on and sees a big banner that says '**** you.. you're a bitch.. i hate you.. blah blah blah..." and when she looks down from the banner you're having anal sex with her dad on top of her favorite kitty, Mr. Meowsers.
Edit: Now that I think about it I'd also videotape it and send a copy to every one of her boyfriends she gets.. just so they can have some ideas and arent pwned by my breakup.. she might not get the message from a simple "we should see other people.." ya know?
I step up to da mic. Bust a rhyme about my hoes, tippin' on fo' fo's.. and someone shoots me in the face. Because rap is stupid.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
Last edited by Trivium at Aug 14, 2008,
Kill them. That's pretty evil
GEAR
PRS Custom 24
Tanglewood ROCK III
Epiphone LP Custom
Squier Strat
Epiphone Explorer
Ibanez GRG07LTD2
Marhsall AVT100
Originally posted by fender1618
i would rather have a guitar in place of my organs, OR CANDY
Quote by Trivium
Wait for her birthday.. tell her you aren't planning anything special.. but give her that little smile so she really knows you are. Do little things to make her think you're throwing her a surprise birthday party... two day's before her birthday ask her to marry you.. you're now engaged! Congrats! It's almost b-day time! Put up balloons and flowers and get a cake! She walks through the door.. the lights are off.. she turns them on and sees a big banner that says '**** you.. you're a bitch.. i hate you.. blah blah blah..." and when she looks down from the banner you're having anal sex with her dad on top of her favorite kitty, Mr. Meowsers.

Amazing.
Guitars
- Schecter Tempest
- Epi LP Custom
- Ovation Acoustic
- BC Rich Dagger
Quote by suprfly

Amps & Effects
- B-52 AT-100
- Girlfriend (doubles as a Tube Screamer)
- Steve Vai Bad horsie 2

Quote by MightyAl
This strength is built and maintained by masturbation.
Have sex with her sister on top of her while she's sleeping, make sure she wakes up though.

Edit: Or her best friend.
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Quote by Trivium

STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Quote by Trivium

or that ^
you know if you want someone to kill themselves.
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.
A week before Christmas ask to go on a break for a little while because you need to be your own person. On Christmas, reveal that you've found someone else who you've obviously been talking to a lot before and ask for all of the gifts back. Also don't forget to remind partner how they are hopeless at relationships and how they should give up on finding someone else.

Then go talk to your new partner and have intercourse with them at a nearby park in their/your car.
Gather a lugi in the back of your mouth, and start making out with her. In one fluid motion, carry the thick, gooey glob of phlegm and spit into her mouth on your tongue, and dump it as far back as you can reach. Then pull away smiling, and walk away.

A U S S I E
Quote by Trivium

that is probably the craziest thing i have ever heard. but to know that this plan was actually used would be one of the worst break ups ever. especially if your receiving...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Quote by smb
While receiving fellatio?

quite possibly the STUPIDEST thing you could do...i mean she could bite it off!
play 'babe im gonna leave you' on acoustic, on her answering machine
Cheating on her with her mother... While her dad records it and faps, then having your girlfriend walk in and you saying, 'Did I say it's over? Ah well... I think you get the message,' then exit the room.
Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Harley Benton Cab (Shut up.)
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!
Quote by joshua029
that is probably the craziest thing i have ever heard. but to know that this plan was actually used would be one of the worst break ups ever. especially if your receiving...

Yea true story.. her dad was pretty good actually.. oh and she named the cat.
I step up to da mic. Bust a rhyme about my hoes, tippin' on fo' fo's.. and someone shoots me in the face. Because rap is stupid.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
Killing of her whole family on her birthday then breaking up whith here the very same moment she finds out that her family have been slaughted like cheep,then video tape it,
then when it's her next birthday you send her a copy of that video!
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
arrange a threesome with her and another girl that you like, then just completely blank her and have sex with the other girl. then when she says something, just say "oh are you still here?"
FOR SALE:

Wilkinson EZ lok Tuners - £15
Dunlop 535q Multiwah - £80

Offers/Trades anyone?
Quote by kman123
quite possibly the STUPIDEST thing you could do...i mean she could bite it off!
Gather a lugi in the back of your mouth, and start making out with her. In one fluid motion, carry the thick, gooey glob of phlegm and spit into her mouth on your tongue, and dump it as far back as you can reach. Then pull away smiling, and walk away.

A U S S I E
Say, "You have a big head. Your head is too big for your body."

This Guy is Stupid.
|
\/
Actually, scratch that last method.

Quote this, exactly: "Can I punch you in the face and piss in your mouth?" If she says no, call her a prudish bitch and leave, if she says yes, run.
Dickless.
Quote by kaptink
right after getting her to tattoo your name on her body.

Bret Michaels.. that blonde chick.. epic fail.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
Quote by smb
While receiving fellatio?

I've actually done that...

I'm a horrible person.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Yakult
I've actually done that...

I'm a horrible person.
If you feel bad about it then you're probably not that bad a person.

I don't know where that leaves me.
Headbutt to the titbags, she'll get the jist of it.
You will feel awsome, while she has bruised tits.
Quote by SG_dave
my teacher always insults his wife.we were doing an experiment and the motor broke.he suggested he ring his wife for her to fetch one of her vibrators.i suggeted she has them cos he can't deliver the goods.he said he deliverd them in my mum
Quote by hazzmatazz
Give em an angry pirate first.

LMAO isnt that when you (insert bad word here) in there eye and then kick em in the shin?
Have sex and afterwards tell her shes an ugly skank and you just gave her aids!
PSN ID: Blade3195
Get a black T-shirt.
Go to a T-shirt printing store or something like that and get them to print 'I don't have a girlfriend/boyfriend' on it.
Give as gift for Christmas.
Nod and wink.
Quote by SleepTalkinMan
"Ooh! Straight-jackets online! Christmas sorted."
have sex with her after you finished take your purse pull some money out give it to her and leave
"Welcome to the aids club!"
Gear List

Guitars
PRS SE Tremonti
Ltd Mh-100qmnt
Peavey Rotor ex
Crafter Acoustic

Amps
Bugera 333
Bugera 412h

Effects
Marshall Shredmaster
Line 6 MM4
Line 6 DL4
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Dan Electro Fish'n'chips
Ibanez LU-10
Quote by OneHappyCamper
Get a black T-shirt.
Go to a T-shirt printing store or something like that and get them to print 'I don't have a girlfriend/boyfriend' on it.
Give as gift for Christmas.
Nod and wink.

This
pull the old swith-a-roo. This is were you start giving it to her from behind, in front of a window. Half way though you pull out and get your mate to take over. Mean while you walk around the front of the window and wave. She turns around and sees your mate doing her. You then say sorry its over. You look like your cheating on me!!!
The object of war isn't to die for your country it's to make the other bastard die for his.

New amp fund $51.53/$7000

Quote by j-e-f-f-e-r-s
If I'm in love, I use chloroform.

I know, I'm such an old-fashioned romantic.
Page 1 of 3