Is it a good amp for metal (I heard that Chuck Schuldiner used them on his later records).
My gear and influences can be seen on my profile.
Thanks guys

EDITO!: Does anyone happen to have the size and weight of the head (so I can look up courier prices)?
Last edited by 3lusiv3 at Aug 14, 2008,
Quote by 3lusiv3
Is it a good amp for metal (I heard that Chuck Schuldiner used them on his later records).
My gear and influences can be seen on my profile.
Thanks guys

EDITO!: Does anyone happen to have the size and weight of the head (so I can look up courier prices)?

I have one and it's a great solid state amp. You can use it live although I wouldn't recommend using it together with a tube amp on stage. It's good for thrash metal. Adding an OD pedal in front will help also. Check me playing one at high volume (with a crappy guitar & pickups): www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-7gi07tnLk or check other youtube vids of the guitar (there's one around with an OD pedal and it sounds killer).
I don't have the head with me for the next weeks so I can't check size nor weight but it's not very heavy nor big.
Jackson KV 2, Jackson COW 7 (both in B), Jackson Demmelition V
Bogner Überschall (blue rev)
Marshall 1960B Vintage (2x V30 & 2x G12T75)
TC Electronic G Major
BBE Sonic Maximizer 422A
Weber Mass 150w
ISP ProRackG
T.Racks Dinopower
Quote by Ventor
I have one and it's a great solid state amp. You can use it live although I wouldn't recommend using it together with a tube amp on stage. It's good for thrash metal. Adding an OD pedal in front will help also. Check me playing one at high volume (with a crappy guitar & pickups): www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-7gi07tnLk or check other youtube vids of the guitar (there's one around with an OD pedal and it sounds killer).
I don't have the head with me for the next weeks so I can't check size nor weight but it's not very heavy nor big.

Thanks man, I appreciate it.
Also, I have no idea why I didn't think of youtube when I was looking for sound samples.