Page 1 of 3
Recently, in a city in Germany, i think it was in Frankfurt, some 5 Turkish guys and a Greek lady were killed by a spondaneous attack of some retard gang of 30 year-old guys or so...

I was shocked by that incident for many reasons.
First, there was a greek lady killed, who was probably an immigrant to Germany in order to make money and make an easiest living than the **** we do in Greece.
I know somehow the amount of shorrow that causes to a family, to see some members of it leave as financial immigrants because some people on my kin have done so.
Imagine now finding out that your relative has been killed by some stupid guys during his or her day at work, when she or he had done nothing to cause it.

I imagine that the same thing would be for the Families of those poor turkish immigrants that were killed.

So, the news said tha it may have been some vendetta between the Italian Mafia and the Turkish guys, but talkin to a cousin of mine who lives in Germany, he said that the Neo-Nazi wave is growing unstoppinglyin Germany...
He also said that their new goals were the Greeks and the Turks because the ammounts of people of these two nationalities are huge in Germany as we well know...
It is also commonly know, a common secret we could say, that the European Media(even the greek ones) are being really tolerant to that phenomenon for some unknown reason and they tend to hide how this is all growing fast and vast.

Could this be the begining of a new huge Neo-Nazi front in Germany?

All you German UGers please give me your view points on what is going on with that issue in your country and how you are dealing with it everyday.
Every form of control over another person is a crime

AEK Athens
Asteras Exarcheion
Prasini Thyella
Rayo Vallecano

RED MILITIA-Vamos a Vencer
No, it isn't. Just because they're racist doesn't make them neo nazis. You're jumping to conclusions, the threat of neo naziism is greatly exaggerated in German speaking European countries simply because of their history. There are greater numbers of neo nazis in other countries in the world, I believe the country with the highest numbers is Russia. However, there is strong racial tension that splits up Germany and Austria (where I live) that revolves around the amount of Turks in the two countries. If you ask me it was probably a bunch of drunk racists who wanted to cause some problems, not organized neo nazis.
Last edited by blynd_snyper at Aug 14, 2008,
Nah, the neo-nazis have been around for a long-ass time and will continue.
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
I dont think it is neo-nazism. Ever since WWII Germany has been really rough on anyone who even sympathizes with nazism. I read an artical recently that Mein Kampf isnt even aloud to be sold in germany and it pretty much never will. and swastica isnt aloud to be shown at all. Germany is the last place on earth where nazis would be because they are so tough on them.
Quote by blynd_snyper
No, it isn't. Just because they're racist doesn't make them neo nazis. You're jumping to conclusions, the threat of neo naziism is greatly exaggerated in German speaking European countries simply because of their history. There are greater numbers of neo nazis in other countries in the world, I believe the country with the highest numbers is Russia. However, there is strong racial tension that splits up Germany and Austria (where I live) that revolve around the amount of Turks in the two countries. If you ask me it was probably a bunch of drunk racists who wanted to cause some problems, not organized neo nazis.

i sure hope so...
but people from Germany keep telling me the opposite...

AEK Athens
Asteras Exarcheion
Prasini Thyella
Rayo Vallecano

Quote by KenMasters
i sure hope so...
but people from Germany keep telling me the opposite...

What nationality are the people you're speaking to? Are they an ethnic minority? Because if they are the likelihood is that they'll be shitting bricks and aren't going to be very objective.
But you realize of course that it's were a social group is most pressured and tough treated the phenomenon explodes....

See the punks in Britain and the Kurdic nation in Turkey...

AEK Athens
Asteras Exarcheion
Prasini Thyella
Rayo Vallecano

Nah, there are Neo-Nazi gangs in pretty much every country, have been since WWII, and will probably continue for years to come. Just another sub-culture really.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by blynd_snyper
What nationality are the people you're speaking to? Are they an ethnic minority? Because if they are the likelihood is that they'll be shitting bricks and aren't going to be very objective.

I mostly speak to greek guys but there are greek guys that tell me everything is ok, greek guys that tell me the opposite, Germans that tell me it's ok and Germans that tell me the Neo-Nazis are growing strong...

AEK Athens
Asteras Exarcheion
Prasini Thyella
Rayo Vallecano

these must be lies propagated by faux news. there's no racism in europe. they're all too enlightened for that.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
these must be lies propagated by faux news. there's no racism in europe. they're all too enlightened for that.

We sure are, jesus boy.

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by primusfan

You forget the Prime Minister-President wutever it is of Germany, Angela Merkel is the lady(?) that wouldn't let your Obama speak in the Berlin Square...

AEK Athens
Asteras Exarcheion
Prasini Thyella
Rayo Vallecano

Quote by KenMasters
I mostly speak to greek guys but there are greek guys that tell me everything is ok, greek guys that tell me the opposite, Germans that tell me it's ok and Germans that tell me the Neo-Nazis are growing strong...

You see, you have a number of people telling you different things, the likelihood is that they're all running around like headless chickens because somebody said the word 'nazi' and they all panicked. If there were a large neo nazi uprising then it would be publicized more and the German police would already be cracking down on it.
Quote by Kensai
We sure are, jesus boy.

Shut up you silly swede. What, no! I'm not racist!
Last edited by blynd_snyper at Aug 14, 2008,
Quote by Kensai
We sure are, jesus boy.

sorry, i've not experienced this enlightenment (as evidenced by my casual use of contractions) and your attempt to patronize me is futile. i mean, i can't even read. i still live in a feudal village where life expectancy hovers somewhere around the late 30s. perhaps one day i can be as learned as you.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
sorry, i've not experienced this enlightenment and your attempt to patronize me is futile. i mean, i can't even read. i still live in a feudal village where life expectancy hovers somewhere around the late 30s. perhaps one day i can be as learned as you.

Oh, so you live in norway?

(I was making a clever funny you brute)
Quote by blynd_snyper
You see, you have a number of people telling you different things, the likelihood is that they're all running around like headless chickens because somebody said the word 'nazi' and they all panicked. If there were a large neo nazi uprising then it would be publicized more and the German police would already be cracking down on it.

if you read my thread carefully, you would see that the Media tend to hide and support the phenomenon...
i don't know why...
But i am also a journalist and i see things from the inside

AEK Athens
Asteras Exarcheion
Prasini Thyella
Rayo Vallecano

Quote by Kensai
Oh, so you live in norway?

(I was making a clever funny you brute)

*grunt* *grunt*

*points to dead animal*

*rubs stomach*

*grunt*
#DTWD
Quote by KenMasters
huge text

yeah i will tell you why the neo nazi wave is groing here.

because every fking one is able to move in our land. they don´t even speak german. what is not the main problem is.

the main problem is that those motherfkers think they can do what they want. they rob old people they live from our state because like this they can get more money than actually by doing a work that would be suitable to them.

good excample two turkish (like most time its turkish people) attacked a man in trailstation rob 20€ from him and almost punched him to death. now they have been in charge for 2 days then were allowed to leave. if some german guys had done this they have been arrested till their court date.

it´s the same **** everyday another one ran over an old man with his mercedes benz. funny thing is he doesn´t even go to work but is driving a mercedes plus he had no drivers license. what happened to him? nothing and why not? RIGHT because he is no german.

but the thing here is if you do one thing against it everyone sais you are nazi but i don´t care call me nazi as much as you want. i have turkish and african and polish friends and they are pretty cool. all the big politic guys are scared becaus in the past there was some **** with the jews but know what the haven´t been immigrants or sht those were almost all german. artist, gay people, people that don´t wanted to support hitler, and people with deseases.

i tell you if one of those motherfkers walk up the street with his socks stuck in his pants and try to act cool then start to dissing me and shoving me i will totally freak out like i am almost doing right now.

and now you maybe understand why people are more attracted to the "brown" groups like NPD
Quote by KenMasters
if you read my thread carefully, you would see that the Media tend to hide and support the phenomenon...
i don't know why...
But i am also a journalist and i see things from the inside

No, if I read your thread carefully I would have seen that you were trying to imply that the media were covering it up. Personally I think that's ridiculous, they'd make a lot of money and sell more newspapers if they managed to scare the public into thinking that there's a massive neo nazi epidemic.
Quote by jr.v
yeah i will tell you why the neo nazi wave is groing here.

because every fking one is able to move in our land. they don´t even speak german. what is not the main problem is.

the main problem is that those motherfkers think they can do what they want. they rob old people they live from our state because like this they can get more money than actually by doing a work that would be suitable to them.

good excample two turkish (like most time its turkish people) attacked a man in trailstation rob 20€ from him and almost punched him to death. now they have been in charge for 2 days then were allowed to leave. if some german guys had done this they have been arrested till their court date.

it´s the same **** everyday another one ran over an old man with his mercedes benz. funny thing is he doesn´t even go to work but is driving a mercedes plus he had no drivers license. what happened to him? nothing and why not? RIGHT because he is no german.

but the thing here is if you do one thing against it everyone sais you are nazi but i don´t care call me nazi as much as you want. i have turkish and african and polish friends and they are pretty cool. all the big politic guys are scared becaus in the past there was some **** with the jews but know what the haven´t been immigrants or sht those were almost all german. artist, gay people, people that don´t wanted to support hitler, and people with deseases.

i tell you if one of those motherfkers walk up the street with his socks stuck in his pants and try to act cool then start to dissing me and shoving me i will totally freak out like i am almost doing right now.

german? are you sure you're not texan?
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
*grunt* *grunt*

*points to dead animal*

*rubs stomach*

*grunt*

I could cook it if you like. I think it would go good with a 1876 peirot. Or perhaps a 1890?

Quote by jr.v
but the thing here is if you do one thing against it everyone sais you are nazi but i don´t care call me nazi as much as you want. i have turkish and african and polish friends and they are pretty cool.

I love how someone can just throw it in that they have friends from different countries/religions/colours e.t.c. and think it negates all the other crap they're saying.

Quote by jr.v
all the big politic guys are scared becaus in the past there was some **** with the jews but know what the haven´t been immigrants or sht those were almost all german. artist, gay people, people that don´t wanted to support hitler, and people with deseases.

I think you need to elaborate on this.
Quote by Kensai
I could cook it if you like. I think it would go good with a 1876 peirot. Or perhaps a 1890?

how would i know? i put ice in my wine and gargle it to boot. this is my fine wine:

#DTWD
To jr.V

you know ofcourse that only opressed groups of people explode.

People think like you and say:
"Oh he is a foreigner who invaded our country and we host him and he dares to do a crime"

When it is more like

"oh he is an immigrant who we kicked around, payed low wages because he is foreign, exploited in our factories and construction buissnesses and because of all that oppression, he turned to crime"

Besides, you ignorrant arogant racist, more crimes are done by the citizens of a country that by immigrants but all of a sudden if a foreigner does the crime, it becomes front page because he is not a native

AEK Athens
Asteras Exarcheion
Prasini Thyella
Rayo Vallecano

i'm not going to pretend to know the stats, but it wouldn't surprise me if immigrants did commit more crime. not because they're immigrants, just because they're typically swept under the rug by society and thus the necessity for committing crime to survive becomes more of a reality for them.
#DTWD
I love how quickly this thread got hijacked. A thread originally debating whether or not Germany is seeing an uprising of neo nazis quickly turned into a German yelling about immigrants, a Greek calling him racist, and a Swede and American talking about wine.

I love the pit more than life itself.
Quote by primusfan
german? are you sure you're not texan?

I resent that
Call me: Will

Gear that I'm using most, in their respective colors:
Squier MIJ '62 Strat reissue
Orville '62 SG reissue
1972 Fender Musicmaster Bass Amp with various kinds of pedals.

My band, Cusche!
Quote by Kawzmo118
I resent that

is 'that' texan slang for "mexicans"?

#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
is 'that' texan slang for "mexicans"?

If Mexican is a fancy term for Honduran, then yes.

Orville '62 SG reissue

My band, Cusche!
Quote by primusfan
i'm not going to pretend to know the stats, but it wouldn't surprise me if immigrants did commit more crime. not because they're immigrants, just because they're typically swept under the rug by society and thus the necessity for committing crime to survive becomes more of a reality for them.

the headchiefs of organized crime are always natives who hire immigrants torn out by the society as thei executives.

That is why the immigrants seem more dangerous than a German guy or a greek guy in Greece

AEK Athens
Asteras Exarcheion
Prasini Thyella
Rayo Vallecano

I hope not...=\

I already get profanities shouted at me if I go out and people hear me speaking english...
♥xx♥

[quote=""[It's Alex"]"]I hope not...=\

I already get profanities shouted at me if I go out and people hear me speaking english...

Just look at them puzzled like you have no idea what they're saying (even if you do, they don't know that)

Orville '62 SG reissue

My band, Cusche!
Quote by KenMasters
Recently, in a city in Germany, i think it was in Frankfurt, some 5 Turkish guys and a Greek lady were killed by a spondaneous attack of some retard gang of 30 year-old guys or so...

I was shocked by that incident for many reasons.
First, there was a greek lady killed, who was probably an immigrant to Germany in order to make money and make an easiest living than the **** we do in Greece.
I know somehow the amount of shorrow that causes to a family, to see some members of it leave as financial immigrants because some people on my kin have done so.
Imagine now finding out that your relative has been killed by some stupid guys during his or her day at work, when she or he had done nothing to cause it.

I imagine that the same thing would be for the Families of those poor turkish immigrants that were killed.

So, the news said tha it may have been some vendetta between the Italian Mafia and the Turkish guys, but talkin to a cousin of mine who lives in Germany, he said that the Neo-Nazi wave is growing unstoppinglyin Germany...
He also said that their new goals were the Greeks and the Turks because the ammounts of people of these two nationalities are huge in Germany as we well know...
It is also commonly know, a common secret we could say, that the European Media(even the greek ones) are being really tolerant to that phenomenon for some unknown reason and they tend to hide how this is all growing fast and vast.

Could this be the begining of a new huge Neo-Nazi front in Germany?

All you German UGers please give me your view points on what is going on with that issue in your country and how you are dealing with it everyday.

Yes, teh Hitler is coming back...

Not all racist and hooligans are neo-nazis...
Quote by Johnljones7443
my neew year reslosutions are not too drikn as much lol.

happy new yeeae guyas.
[quote=""[It's Alex"]"]I hope not...=\

i like speaking english around spanish people thus giving the impression i don't know what they're saying. and then exploit the fact that i do. one time a guy i know was in panama in an airport complaining to the desk about something and some employees started saying some pretty harsh stuff about him right in front of him. but the guy was fluent and just turned to them and was like "necesito hablar con sus supervisor."

own3d.
#DTWD
Quote by DarTHie
Yes, teh Hitler is coming back...

am i wrong to be afraid for a phenomenon that started in a country, now being overopressed and fought so it will explode in the same country?

You people seem to forget really easily...
just in the thought of a possible legal Neo-Nazi party or smth i shiver...
It must be smashed before it evolves...

AEK Athens
Asteras Exarcheion
Prasini Thyella
Rayo Vallecano

yeah ken, stop trying to sully the good name of racists across germany.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
i like speaking english around spanish people thus giving the impression i don't know what they're saying. and then exploit the fact that i do. one time a guy i know was in panama in an airport complaining to the desk about something and some employees started saying some pretty harsh stuff about him right in front of him. but the guy was fluent and just turned to them and was like "necesito hablar con sus supervisor."

own3d.

i must speak with your supervisor...
yes that rocked...

AEK Athens
Asteras Exarcheion
Prasini Thyella
Rayo Vallecano

The only good thing about ww2 is that it raised racial awareness internatially. The majority, whom is usaully in control, of a certain country used to not give a shit whenever a minority was harmed. Sure its like that now, but not nearly as bad.

Take the armenian genocides or the african american public lynchings or even the treatment of native americans or australian aboriginals. These are examples of a goverment that doesnt care.

I'm hoping the memmory of WW2 will prevent any more fascist or nazist risings. Fascism really is a degenerates belief system, and thats comming from someone who advocates subjectiveness and individualism.

Sadly though, WW2 can make sure we never see institutionalised racism ever again, but it doesnt mean we wont see your regular social racism again. Even among the minorities, people like to treat people better if they believe they both belong to the same sort of group (whether it be racial or social or whatever). This normally translates to being an arsehole to every one else.

I see this almost everyday. Mostly among the sheer majority and the sheer minorities. I especially see it in people who have just imigrated to my wonderfully multicultural country and in the people whos ancestry dates back to the first fleet.

If you agree with me, than I want you to try to treat people without prejudice. It doesnt matter if you succeed (as such a feat is difficult), just as long as you try.
Quote by KenMasters
i must speak with your supervisor...
yes that rocked...

¿hablas español, ken? eres un hombre de muchas lenguas.
#DTWD
Page 1 of 3