Well, after seeing a few threads today, I decided to make one of my own, complaining about the pit (in the pit, real smart eh?)

Why is it, that almost everyone here, seems far more concerned with things like.

- Hawt Chicks

- Secks

- Mudkipz

- Pokemon

- Ways to dump partners

Than bettering themselves musically?

I mean this site is called ultimate-guitar right?

Not ultimate-sex.com

or Ultimate-pokemon.com

Whats going on?

I simply dont understand how you guys can afford to go to the pit regularly and waste time, if you really consider yourselves musicians.

I dont go to the pit regularly, if you new me, Im probably the most foccused (on music/guitar) people you know, and Im still crap, and I still dont have enough time in my day to do the things I need to do.

How is it that you guys seem to care more about the above listed, than bettering yourself musically?
its the pit.
live with it

vv you mean this "The forum for all general discussion that is not covered by other forums, from music issues to whatever"

whatever, meaning anything
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
It says:

The forum for all general discussion that is not covered by other forums, from music issues to whatever.

Under the link for the pit.

Funnily enough, there are forums for the things you mention.

FAIL.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
There's nothing wrong with relaxing for a bit and talking about *********.
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."