Page 1 of 2
this is one of those bands that can't be merely said, they have to be shouted, hence i spaced out the name to avoid caps filter (hopefully i didnt fail)

http://www.myspace.com/666sadisticintent

Sadistic Intent are a criminally underappreciated old school death metal band from Los Angeles who manage, occassionally, to effectively blend black metal influences into their music while still remaining true to the old school death metal style! some very haunting and eerie atmospheres here as well as some of the most crushing and ferocious slabs of old school death metal glory you can ask for!

so have a look!
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
They're really good. Got a great atmosphere, and actually decent guitar tone
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
id probably say to get their 'resurrection of ancient black earth' a compilation that has most of their good stuff as well as some live stuff, makes for a great listen
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

Isn't this the band that plays with Jeff Becerra in Possessed?
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

I think all of the dudes were in Possesed.

...and a quick MA check confirms that.

Really good stuff, looooove the production. Gotta look for that 'resurrection...' release.
Why the 666s all around? Makes them seem less serious than they actually are.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Great stuff I really like it, I'll look into them more. I must say, old-school death metal is probably one of the best genres, it's just so damn awesome.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
if you guys enjoy this, then you might want to check out Procreation (the Canadians, not Swedes), who are similar but a bit rawer. includes members of WITCHES HAMMER, BLASPHEMY and TYRANTS BLOOD. just look it up on MA and you should see a lnk to their myspace down the bottom

Only song I've heard is ANCIENT BLACK EARTH. However I used to visit their shop in Downey all the time.
I cannot find any Sadistic albums anywhere..... Im absolutely sickened.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
bootleg on NWN! right now, expensive at $28 (it is a 12" though) and not likely to last long. get it before you find yourself paying $150 for the same item on ebay in 4 weeks!

Quote by MHDrunk
bootleg on NWN! right now, expensive at $28 (it is a 12" though) and not likely to last long. get it before you find yourself paying $150 for the same item on ebay in 4 weeks!

How did you buy off NWN that time, was it a bank transfer or paypal? Im assuming they are pretty reliable...
Quote by Ultraussie

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
Not normally a fan of Old School Death, but this is awesome. Much, much better.
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!

Quote by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.
does anyone know how i can buy one of their albums online?
Call me Jack
sold out FUCK!

stranglehold NWN! are very reliable, very fast shipping and i pay with paypal

srv king your best bet will be paying exorbitant prices for them on ebay ($100 would be lucky). every now and then a 'reissue' like the NWN! might pop up, keep an eye on that metalwatch site stranglehold posted in a thread once. yosuke said he was gonna try and get more copies of this so maybe check back soon...

Was just about to start a thread on these guys. You and your damn 666's making this impossible to find
Ancient Black Earth is awesome.

Yeah Ancient Black Earth is probably their best

these did an incredible cover of necrophilliac, ive struggled to get any of there original stuff so i cant make an opinion
A colleague of mine assures me that Iron Pegasus are re-issuing Ancient Black Earth on cd this year.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
there is a store near my house called Dark Realm records and the bassist for this band owns it. Its pretty cool
Quote by darkstar2466
Why the 666s all around? Makes them seem less serious than they actually are.

I think MHD just has a bit of a fetish to be perfectly honest.
You can talk mr. squeaky clean production fetish person

alright i need some help... my buddy let me borrow a cd from sadistic intent, obviously windows media player doesn't know them or their song titles. i've been to metal archives and tried to find this song out from the lyrics and time, i would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me find out the title.

All i can tell you is the song begins with something saying "join us....."
Which CD did you borrow? Ancient Black Earth?

EDIT: Just curious, couldn't you just look on the back of the CD and match up the track numbers with the names?
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
well its a burned cd... it has stuff from ancient black earth and ressurection among other ep's and demos. its 3 minutes and 15 seconds long. the quality doesn't sound like a demo, more like an ep.
Quote by Sammoth
well its a burned cd... it has stuff from ancient black earth and ressurection among other ep's and demos. its 3 minutes and 15 seconds long. the quality doesn't sound like a demo, more like an ep.

Alright, I'll try to figure out the song in a little bit.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by McMetal
there is a store near my house called Dark Realm records and the bassist for this band owns it.

That store is unbelievable. I used to go hit it and Wild Rags on the same day. Still in Downey?

If you like Sadistic Intent, check out Mortuary (MX) and Imprecation.
Quote by Sammoth
alright i need some help... my buddy let me borrow a cd from sadistic intent, obviously windows media player doesn't know them or their song titles. i've been to metal archives and tried to find this song out from the lyrics and time, i would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me find out the title.

http://www.anus.com/metal/sadistic_intent/

Try those discographies. Your CD is probably these two releases back-to-back.
awesome, its Conflict Within, but it has a better sound then the one on ressurection, must be on a best of album or something. thanks for the help guys, greatly appreciated.
Quote by Conservationist
That store is unbelievable. I used to go hit it and Wild Rags on the same day. Still in Downey?

If you like Sadistic Intent, check out Mortuary (MX) and Imprecation.

Iv been to their store lots of times but Iv never heard of Wild Rags, is it similar where is it at?
"God damn you Walter! You fuckin' asshole! Everything's a fuckin' travesty with you, man! And what was all that shit about Vietnam? What the FUCK, has anything got to do with Vietnam? What the fuck are you talking about?"-The Dude
Quote by slayerific
Iv been to their store lots of times but Iv never heard of Wild Rags, is it similar where is it at?

It's dead from IRS intervention at this time, but it's in downtown Whittier -- the old downtown. It used to be a label as well that put out some seriously epic underground stuff, including early Emperor releases.

I used to go in there and drop a paycheck or two -- at once.

You can do the same thing at Dark Realm. There used to be another one called Bionic that was pretty good, and there was a place in the Inland Empire that sold tons of metal stuff but I think it collapsed sort of early.
Quote by Conservationist
It's dead from IRS intervention at this time, but it's in downtown Whittier -- the old downtown. It used to be a label as well that put out some seriously epic underground stuff, including early Emperor releases.

I used to go in there and drop a paycheck or two -- at once.

You can do the same thing at Dark Realm. There used to be another one called Bionic that was pretty good, and there was a place in the Inland Empire that sold tons of metal stuff but I think it collapsed sort of early.

I think I know what store your talking about, I live close to where it used to be. If I remeber correctly I think Tom Araya's sister owned it
"God damn you Walter! You fuckin' asshole! Everything's a fuckin' travesty with you, man! And what was all that shit about Vietnam? What the FUCK, has anything got to do with Vietnam? What the fuck are you talking about?"-The Dude
Quote by slayerific
I think I know what store your talking about, I live close to where it used to be. If I remeber correctly I think Tom Araya's sister owned it

I didn't know this. The guy who ran it was someone named Richard Campos.

http://www.last.fm/group/Wild+Rags+Records

More information there.

Right now, I live in a place with some pretty good metal stores, but nothing compares to Wild Rags. Dark Realm is also awesome, especially if they kept the black with candles and classic metal LPs on the wall look.
Cant stop playing these guys. Ressurection of The Ancient Black Earth is absolute relentless death metal, crushing in every way. RECOMMENDED.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Page 1 of 2