When playing online in a face off match (where u play a part and they play a part) is it normal that i can only hear my parts? When my opponent plays, its just silent on my tv? Shouldnt i be able to hear them?!?
Does it matter?
Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Harley Benton Cab (Shut up.)
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!
Quote by DimebagJosho
Does it matter?

yes, would you like it if u were jamming to a song then it went silent for half of it.

Its very annoying.
Quote by clement1
yes, would you like it if u were jamming to a song then it went silent for half of it.

Its very annoying.

Jamming? Guitar Hero? Right...

Just focus on what you're playing... Not what he is.
Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Harley Benton Cab (Shut up.)
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!
Who cares? It's guitar hero. Even if you miss the notes, you can still hear the music for like half a second.

And...How is guitar hero "jamming"? No matter what, you always get the same thing to play. No creativity...
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
My one friend has this ****in ancient TV, and the one channel of stereo doesn't work. I think when you play a faceoff or whatever it splits them into right and left channels. I'm guessing your speakers are ****ed up or you don't have the audio set up right. Check it out.
"In peaceful sedation I lay half awake, and all of the panic inside starts to fade. Hopelessly drifting, bathing in
Quote by Dimebag06Darrel
My one friend has this ****in ancient TV, and the one channel of stereo doesn't work. I think when you play a faceoff or whatever it splits them into right and left channels. I'm guessing your speakers are ****ed up or you don't have the audio set up right. Check it out.

Yeah thats sounds like it. My tv is ancient, tried fixing the audio but theres no option for it in the game.

Also who cares if i play guitar hero, loads of people do.......doesnt mean because i can play with 5 buttons i think im an expert on real guitar.
I can normally hear the opponent.

And holy god guys, get off your high horses, its just a video game why do you guys feel so threatened by a plastic guitar with colorful buttons, thats saying something about your confidence in your own guitar skills.
▼▲
Quote by shdowfox17
awesome avatar,denn0069!
Quote by Valo
The most truth I've heard in the pit.
ever.
▼▲
Quote by denn0069
I can normally hear the opponent.

And holy god guys, get off your high horses, its just a video game why do you guys feel so threatened by a plastic guitar with colorful buttons, thats saying something about your confidence in your own guitar skills.

Nothing to do with our self confidence. It's because we all play, and that makes us come across as gay.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/17-Guitar-Hero-III
Ya... I sucked ass at guitar hero when I was already pretty good at guitar. I got good enough to barely beat dragonforce on expert but it had no effect on my guitar playing. Two totally different things.
"In peaceful sedation I lay half awake, and all of the panic inside starts to fade. Hopelessly drifting, bathing in
damn guys, this is some immature comments thar....be a little more open minded its a decent game

anyways i notice something similar when i play rock band sometimes the bass player or guitar player will get zoned out where you cant hear it but it says he is doing fine...

i think its the players connection to the game being weak....
signatures suck...
Quote by Aramis
Because I don't rock like Jack.
Quote by Dimebag06Darrel

ye the one i use in my room has only got 1 speaker and it pisses me off the way you can't hear the beginning of before i forget before the rest of the instruments come in.

btw, shouldn't this be in the gaming thread? just wondering.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."