http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk4Wp2_uRos&feature=related

That is so cool though! He can ride it it around and it even lets him poke it in the eye .
Quote by Fishyesque
Well, you might make her think otherwise.

You could just show her that you have a PS3 and BANG.

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
A chainsaw can take a girl off her feet pretty nicely. Then there are less limbs to worry about while you rape her.
No way would i be doing that
Split your lungs with blood and thunder
When you see the white whale
Break your backs and crack your oars men
If you wish to prevail
Quote by -Natalie_x
It'll probably eat him some day.

+1
Split your lungs with blood and thunder
When you see the white whale
Break your backs and crack your oars men
If you wish to prevail
I have a snake as well, but it's not as long and likes to poke females.
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Oh that was an old story, i read about it last year. I think the kid is dead by now!
it's gonna eat him
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Lol, I knew the comments would turn out like this, just like on youtube.
Quote by Fishyesque

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
A chainsaw can take a girl off her feet pretty nicely. Then there are less limbs to worry about while you rape her.
HE RIDES IT AROUND!!!!!!! HE ****EN GETS ON THE BACK AND RIDES IT I JUST GOT MIND****ED!!!!!!!!!!
Rawr! I'm a dinosaur
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I remember when this story broke last year. Although the reporter is f*cking stupid for saying that pythons suffocate. Constriction and suffocation are very different.

Lol, I didn't even notice him say that. I just got a vivid picture of a snake suffocating someone now .
Quote by Fishyesque

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all

related videos....uhh!
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by cheeseman3001

related videos....uhh!

Yeah, I found it when searching for tree man lol. One thing led to another and well, let's just say I'm a curious person with a strong (I think) stomach.
Quote by Fishyesque

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
Quote by BlueAltitudes
Yeah, I found it when searching for tree man lol. One thing led to another and well, let's just say I'm a curious person with a strong (I think) stomach.

the treeman is just druid who is just turning into tree form. dont be jealous of his healing powers
Quote by sabiobeard
the treeman is just druid who is just turning into tree form. dont be jealous of his healing powers

No need to get off topic now.
Quote by Fishyesque

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
Quote by yoozum
There have been many stories before how snakes hang out with kids and then in a year or two 'constrict' them to death just because they feel like it. Hope the kid enjoys it while it lasts.

Really!? Well, I think they said this snake has been with this boy for more than a year.
Quote by Fishyesque

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all