Monster Power Power Conditioner
Engl 530 Preamp
TC Electronics G Major Effects
Behringer EQ
Carvin TS100 Power amp

all inside a Carvin 6 RU Case...running to a 1960 Marshall w/ Celestion G12-75s

if this fails me i give up :x...will it?
dunno...
but if it does can i have it? =P
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
looking good all i can say is when u get some more gouda go get a better eq and no opinion on the power amp:O never used it but carvin makes some good stuff so yeah...

the preamp is killer and the cab is killer. the rest is just icing on the cake

gratz
thanks....yeah ive got university coming up soon (and my parents agreed to pay for an apt as long as I keep my grades up...)but i have to pay for food either way....so i had to cut costs somewhere to meet my budget in time..in time
Thats ****e, you should get a marshall mg and send all that my way to dispose of it.

Jk, looks great really. Dont know much a bout rack set ups, but id rethink the behringer tbh.

http://www.music123.com/Behringer-DEQ1024-Ultragraph-Digital-EQ-182493-i1125227.Music123

Lol 31bandeq. How the hell would you use that?
Thats gonna sound monster. E530 is just great not sure how its gonna sound through the Carvin as iv not heard mine through any other tubes but el84s. G major is good stuff and will channel switch the Engl for you.

From my experiences with the Engl you will want to run the clean channel gain at around 3 o'clock in low gain mode. The gain channels gain at around the same and the just hit the high gain switch to go from rocking to brutality. On the lead channel the low mid control has the greatest effect on the character of the tone you get, from 0-4 its in the mesa voicing territory and the higher it goes the mashally the roar gets. If the Carvin has no presence control the treble control will act alot like one.

If i can be any help just PM me mate.
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso
Quote by kayman121
uhh i got 15 band with feedback monitor

I wasnt saying you bought it, just asking how you would actually use a 31 band EQ
Thanks for the tips...when my rig is setup in a few days if i have any problems ill hit you up

also...the TS100 has 2 channels...im running one with Tungsol 6L6GC/5881's and the other with JJ or Mullard EL34's...so I can switch from ball busting brutality to 80s NWOBHM on the fly . im fitting all the preamp tubes in the rig with Tungsol 12AX7's
i have a behringer pedal 7 band eq...its ok i mean for what i want...when u crank the volume on ur amp u can hear it tho like crackling when u step on it and when u change the settings still tho not that i need my eq when i crank my amp i just have it for lower levels in the volume spectrum..
also yeah i heard the treble on the engl is more like a presence...and the hi mid is more like a treble...so we'll see how that goes. the TS100 has vol/pres controls
Quote by beckyjc
I wasnt saying you bought it, just asking how you would actually use a 31 band EQ

**** if i knew....useless IMO for a guitar rack
The Engl comes stock with JJ's so im not 100% if you will really need to retube it but each to their own i guess. Let me know how the tung Sols sound as im always looking for a new tone and i may have to get a pair.
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso
Oh i heard it comes with crappy chinese (not shanguang). we'll see...I like JJ's as they are dark...but it depends on the overall rig sound as to whether i will switch them out for tungsols. I've had my tungsols in a few other amps before...they provide all the gain you ever need but what i like most about them is that they reallllly give you a smooth and creamy overdrive at any gain level...and are very balanced....the highs sound amazing as well.
personally i would pot for a different cab, marshall cabs dont have the sound i like, i would go with a mesa if you want deep bass or an orange if you want tight bass
I'm fine with the Marshall I have. I like transparent cabs that dont really add nor take away from the tone as much as other speakers might. that lets me focus on shaping the tone with the rack unit. the G12-75's give me the option to play whatever I like with a good bit of versatility.
Ugh,what's a Behringer doing in your list?
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic