104 Black Crowes tabs here and not the one I'm lookin' for.

Does anyone know how to play "Movin' On Down the Line" by the Black Crowes off their new "Warpaint" album? I can't find it anywhere online.
    Adderal can make you impatient. I took a stab at it and submitted it. Corrections welcome!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
         MOVIN' ON DOWN THE LINE - Black Crowes
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tabbed by: sugapablo
    Album: Warpaint (2008)

Intro:
    e|-------2-p-0--------3------------------------------------------------------|
    B|--------------1--0-----0---------------------------------------------------|
    G|----2---------------------0--2---------------------------------------------|
    D|-0-------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    A|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    E|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|

It’s all right sisters
    It’s all right brother

It’s all right sisters
    It’s all right brother

It’s all right sisters
    It’s all right brother
    It’s all right brothers
    It’s all right

It’s all right sisters
    It’s all right brother   (scream)  

D7
    The wheel within the wheel
        C7
    The water below the well
             B   
    Keep the curtain drawn and the record on
    And the curtain what do you say
              Bb
    Bring the bottle here
    Make the real unreal
    And lets go out and play
         A
    It's all right sisters
    It's all right brother
           Ab           G
    We all get down sometimes

C
    Starting to show me
    G
    Starting to know me
    C                    G
    Starting to feel the shine
    C
    Starting to let go
    G
    Now that we know
    C                           G
    Time to move it on down the line

The exit marks the hex
    That moves from next to next
    Keep your head on tight
    To make it thru the night
    You got to make a friend along the way
    So cover up your tracks
    And avoid a tax
    And you'll live to love another day

It's all right sisters
    It's all right brother
    We all get down sometimes
    Starting to show me
    Starting to know me
    Starting to feel the shine
    Starting to let go
    Now that we know
    Time to move it on down the line

Riff after second chorus:
    e|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    B|-------------3~------------------------------------------------------------|
    G|------3-h-5-----5--3-------------------------------------------------------|
    D|--/5------------------3--1--3--1-------------------------------------------|
    A|----------------------------------3----------------------------------------|

My bad on the intro:

e|----2--2-p-0--------3------------------------------------------------------|
      B|--------------3--1-----0---------------------------------------------------|
      G|--------------------------0--2---------------------------------------------|
      D|-0-------------------------------------------------------------------------|
      A|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|