I'm looking for a relatively cheap kit, as i would like to take up drumming again after my failed attempt 4 years ago. Any ideas what brand / make? Double bass pedals would be nice
thanks in advance.
i like tama but thats my opinion, try different kits and see what you like
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
yea it's all a matter of preference, you can get some good starter kits for $500 or so or buy used from craigslist and such
If I were u Id probably wait to get the double bass so u can learn more basic stuff and build speed with just one foot on the bass alone.
Quote by Metallicaxp
why would you buy hollister? Wal-mart FTW!
yeah i agree with not getting a double bass pedal. imo you dont really need it ever, especially just starting off
PDP makes really good starter drum kits, they're a division of Drum Workshop. They're like higher end Epiphone guitars... But drums.
Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR

"ur a fag if you don't pronounce the lightning bolt in ac/dc"

touche. who wuzzit?

Quote by lookie here
OMG! smile_man, that was amazing.
i've got nothing against drummers, but isn't there a better site you could use on buying a kit than Ultimate Guitar???

Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by gavz_verdikt
There is a box below Private Messages and right of Log Out.
I think the TS will know what to do next

Cardboard boxes, empty water bottles, used paint buckets and garbage bin lids are your best bet for a cheap drum kit...
You don't need a $300+ double kick on your starter kit.

I'd suggest Mapex, but that's only 'cause that's what I play.

Yes, drums were my first instrument.
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/westaussie/

Quote by StratPat

Quote by blacksabbath8
So I had to take a massive dump, and I went in the bassment. So it's been down there for a while and the stench is terrible and i think it's seeping into the floor.