Black Crusade.

Arch Enemy on stage, and all the young emo faggots were getting arsey because the pit was "too brutal" for them. Some even cried. It was hillarious.

Edit: The emos were waiting for Trivium...
My girlfriend FORCED me to go to a Boys Like Girls and Hellogoodbye concert. The concert consisted of pre-teen girls literally sitting around and texting on their phones. None of the bands sounded that bad, but people were acting like they wern't there.

Me and one of my friends jumped in the middle of the crowd and started moshing, pushing fourteen year old girls around, it was fun... until we got kicked out.
Quote by saphrax
Black Crusade.

Arch Enemy on stage, and all the young emo faggots were getting arsey because the pit was "too brutal" for them. Some even cried. It was hillarious.

yeah it was the same in glasgow..worst thing was the bar was outside so i only saw shadows fall and machinehead.
Quote by Phazer
yeah it was the same in glasgow..worst thing was the bar was outside so i only saw shadows fall and machinehead.

I left before MH. Couldn't be arsed. The sound was awful, crowd were rubbish and the football was on at the pub...

FYI, it was the match that nocked us out of Euro 2008.

It was a bad day.
Paganfest....only for TYR though. Which I didn't really care because TYR was the worst act of the set. Even the opening band was better.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Quote by saphrax
Black Crusade.

Is that true? Seriously?... You couldn't write that, it's too funny!!!

Quote by Gigatiran
My girlfriend FORCED me to go to a Boys Like Girls and Hellogoodbye concert. The concert consisted of pre-teen girls literally sitting around and texting on their phones. None of the bands sounded that bad, but people were acting like they wern't there.

Me and one of my friends jumped in the middle of the crowd and started moshing, pushing fourteen year old girls around, it was fun... until we got kicked out.

Do they just go to gigs to brag about it? How lame.
Quote by Jackolas
Is that true? Seriously?... You couldn't write that, it's too funny!!!

Absolutely true. We told him to leave if he didn't want to be there. He just glared at us then continued to vertically spoon his bird throughout the rest of the set.
I saw Against Me! and Serj Tankian opening up for the Foo Fighters at the LA Forum, and no one moved a muscle or made any noise. Everyone was just standing and staring, and I can hear a few people screaming for them to get off the stage! Damn fanboys
My mate dragged me along to Lostprophets last year. Aiden came on and Wil shouted into the crowd:
'Are you guys having fun?'
*....silence....*
Small section of crowd: 'NO!'
Wil: 'Well I know I am!!'

Still was a damn fine gig because I got a few hundred people chanting 'AIDEN SUCK' for a few minutes
ohai little sig.
Lamb of god when they toured with Iced Earth and HEaven and Hell....i love al these bands, but LoG shouldnt have been on the bill tbh. You got all the Dio/ Sabbath oldie fanatics just standing round. But at least we got a good few of us headbanging and moshing.

Saw them in Cardiff.
Quote by saphrax
Absolutely true. We told him to leave if he didn't want to be there. He just glared at us then continued to vertically spoon his bird throughout the rest of the set.

Brilliant!