Hi everyone!

I noticed that I barely can reach the higher frets of my Iceman when I have to play fast solo parts, which is what I need now for my band.
First I thought about a BC Rich Kerry King V which has 24 frets, a Kahler trem, and an EMG set.
Still interesting to me, but it would probably cost up to 1000€ with a case. (But I haven't asked yet.)
I am trying to spend less money on the guitar because I'd also need a new amp.

Which guitar would you get for 600-800€?
The shape could also be something like a Dinky, but it is important that the high frets are reachable well. OFR or Kahler would also be nice.

Please don't tell which producers are out there, I know Jackson, ESP and stuff... there are just so much really nice guitars that I lost the overview.
Oh, what I really don't like are Dean and BC Rich headstocks! (for the Kerry King V I'd ignore it >.>

Cheers!
i have a schecter and althought its not that one the higher fret access is realy realy good i was suprised
dont touch anything that has to do with kerry king....get yourself a ibz prestige or a hellraiser
Yeah i have a schecter c-1 with jeff beck pickups and i play in a metal band and it doesnt give me a problem and plus it allows you to play othe rmusic not handcuffing yourself to one genre.
I'd say a Jackson DKMG or SLSMG, great fret access
The SLSMG is neck-thru but it has a tuneomatic bridge
ohai little sig.
Thx for your help!

The features of the Hellraisers are really nice. Is there any similar guitar of Jackson or ESP? They have nicer headstocks.
I am looking at LTD's MH-1000 and MH-1000NT atm, I love the style but they also have a fixed bridge (which I'd also take if I had to ). They have Seymour Duncans instead of EMGs.

And are there any guitars with similar parts but other body shapes?
ibanez rg1570? bound to be worth a look, in addition to what you're already looking at. edge pro bridge, if you really have your heart set on an OFR or kahler, though.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Schecters have wonderful upper fret access. They have an "Ultra-Access" heel. It's nicely sculpted to fit your hand up there. You should try one to see what I mean.

I vote for a Hellraiser C-1, by the way.
Quote by mrvile

This is UG, we love Schecters and Ibanez and Jacksons, we hate Deans and BCR's, we hate Marshall MG's, and everyone needs a new amp.