Sometimes (read: right now) I like to watch the 700 Club for humour, and to make me feel good about myself.

Anyone else with me? Dicuss.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
im a christian but i still think pat robertson is a weirdo.
edit: oh yeah that guy in the top right talks like bill clinton.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Last edited by slash4114 at Aug 14, 2008,
Hell yes I watch the 700 Club. I always think I'm watching a particularly funny Saturday Night Live skit or something, but those people actually do that kind of shit.

If you like that, I highly suggest watching "Praise the Lord" on TBN (Trinity Broadcasting Network, and all-Christian, all the time channel). Hilarious stuff.
That stuff makes me cringe.

^ So you're from Humboldt, eh? The store owner from Honeydew told me that 99% of the people in Humboldt county grow weed.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by CrucialGutchman
Hell yes I watch the 700 Club. I always think I'm watching a particularly funny Saturday Night Live skit or something, but those people actually do that kind of shit.

If you like that, I highly suggest watching "Praise the Lord" on TBN (Trinity Broadcasting Network, and all-Christian, all the time channel). Hilarious stuff.

Haha yeah, it's hard to believe that they're serious sometimes.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by darkstar2466
That stuff makes me cringe.

^ So you're from Humboldt, eh? The store owner from Honeydew told me that 99% of the people in Humboldt county grow weed.

Ah yes, the weed flows like wine and the women flock like the salmon of Capistrano. 'Tis a glorious place.

But seriously, there was a report not to long ago that in the town of Arcata, approximately 10,000 out of 17,000 homes grow. That is crazy awesome.
How sad that you all laugh and mock people's religious beliefs and practices in order to feel good about yourselves. This is coming from an Atheist as well.