Heres my gear:
Fender MIM Tele/Ibanez JTK2 -> Boss ME50 -> Boss RC2 -> Orange crush 30r

When i have it set up like this (and especially if the amp is on overdrive channel) i get a really high pitched feedback thing all the time, but if i take the RC2 out of the chain it doesnt make the noise... Any ideas how i can cut out the weird noise and still keep the rc2 in the chain?

thnx
soupdragon
Quote by philjay
^^I never ceases to amaze my guitar playing friends. It's all fun in games till I bring out the MIGHTY TOASTER

(Discussion about the Orange Tiny Terror)
try the loop station in front of the lineup or possible the noise gate would do justice.
My Gear:
Fender Custom Shop Time Machine 1956 relic
plus accessories
Your position and your relationship with music has to be one from the inside. - John Frusciante
and yes, my avatar is weezy, what?
if your amp has an effects loop try running it through that. having it at the beginning of the chain will basically bypass all the other effects you have. the effects will still work to effect the signal after the fact, but as far as the rc2 is concerned you stored a clean signal into it. how good does the noise gate work on your me50??
check the battery on the pedal? check the cable connection that pedal to the others...
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112