my buddy wants my rotovibe for his handwired TS808 reissue. should i jump on it? i don't use the rotovibe that often, but i use it from time to time.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Your pedal may be worth slightly more, but it's probably not much, if both pedals are in good condition.

Which tubescreamer does he have? Ibanez or Maxon?
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Quote by TNfootballfan62
Your pedal may be worth slightly more, but it's probably not much, if both pedals are in good condition.

Which tubescreamer does he have? Ibanez or Maxon?

the Ibanez hanwired RI. i looked inside and it was legit. you can just tell it's handwired.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Hmm. I've never heard of a handwired reissue, unless all their reissues are handwired.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Quote by TNfootballfan62
Hmm. I've never heard of a handwired reissue, unless all their reissues are handwired.

i dont think all are, but maybe. in the Ibanez site, it lists the TS808, TS9, TS9DX and TS808 Handwired, but it has no pic or link.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
^You may have found an excellent deal, then, if that pedal is worth more because of being handwired, which I assume it is. I'm speaking financially, of course. It's up to you to decide whether or not you need the pedal.

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
Quote by TNfootballfan62
^You may have found an excellent deal, then, if that pedal is worth more because of being handwired, which I assume it is. I'm speaking financially, of course. It's up to you to decide whether or not you need the pedal.

i just tried it. it sounds like god in a box. i am definitely trading.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Congrats.

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
Quote by TNfootballfan62
Congrats.

man, this thing is god. is there a TS users group on UG?
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater