I'm thinking about getting an Ibanez sometime soon, i don't know a thing about Ibanezs, and i want some suggestions on what model to buy.

I want something that when i solo, i can solo in pretty much any style, whether it be blues, or metal, but yet when i'm riffing, it has a great tone, not too hardcore, but yet not too bright. Tell me what model, and the usual price range for it, please.
My Gear:
Squier Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider III 75w
Line 6 FBV Express

Wanted Gear:
Gibson Les Paul
Gibson ES335
Marshall JVM410H
Marshall JCM800
Dunlop Crybaby
Anything with "Prestige" in the model is Made in Japan at Team J-Craft, it's their highest-caliber stuff, so either an RG Prestige (like the 2550) or an S Prestige (like the S5470, I believe?) - if you want a great guitar but save a little more money, than an RG1570 is probably one of their best-selling guitars, it's sort of the modern successor to the old RG550/RG570 series from the 80's that really made them as big as they are.
How much is the RG1570
My Gear:
Squier Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider III 75w
Line 6 FBV Express

Wanted Gear:
Gibson Les Paul
Gibson ES335
Marshall JVM410H
Marshall JCM800
Dunlop Crybaby
heres a suggestion, dont get an ibanez, get something good
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Quote by ShredGod George

Where did I put my gun...
Quote by Demonazzz
I prefer barbed wire strings. I find I can get the most br00t41 tonez with it.
Quote by ShredGod George

haha i agree. but my question is to TS, why do you want an ibanez if you don't know anything about them? you like high output pickups? thin necks? floating trems? etc. don't put your eggs in one basket unless you know what its all about and enjoy their guitars cause you've played them.
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
Quote by DSOTM80
haha i agree. but my question is to TS, why do you want an ibanez if you don't know anything about them? you like high output pickups? thin necks? floating trems? etc. don't put your eggs in one basket unless you know what its all about and enjoy their guitars cause you've played them.

Cuz i love their tone and i've always thought they've had a good reputation. Also lots of metal players use them, and i play a lot of metal but i also play classic rock and bluesy rock, thats what ive got my strat for. i just need a second decent guitar, my second guitar right now is a Palmer Floyd Rose, and its horrible, i hate playing it.
My Gear:
Squier Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider III 75w
Line 6 FBV Express

Wanted Gear:
Gibson Les Paul
Gibson ES335
Marshall JVM410H
Marshall JCM800
Dunlop Crybaby