There's a brand new Epi. LP Custom in Heritage Cherry for sale in my area for $340. Looks like it was just taken out of the store. They are $650 new. I like the guitar a lot -- but I already have a Gibson Studio and an Epi. LP Gold Top. Would you do it? How many Les Pauls does a bedroom jammer need...?
wait for a nice PRS or Maton guitar
Gear

Standard Epiphone LP W/Dimarzio Super 2's
1973 Ampeg VT-22

Fulltone Clyde
Ernie Ball VP Jr
Boss tu-2
Boss sd-1
Ehx Little Big Muff
Fulltone Ultimate Octave
Boss eq-7
Ehx Memory Man
Digitech Delay X-series
Ehx Holy Grail
if u have a gibson, screw the epi
Quote by ealtdharkon
Sorry to break this to you, but you "hardcore" fans don't HAVE mosh pits.
You have epileptic line dancing.

Quote by NotTheSun3290
Well... I AM a virgin, afterall...
If you like the guitar, go for it.
Set-Up:
- Ibanez RGA42FM
- Epiphone Les Paul Special II
- Crate 15W Amp
- Boss MT-2 Metal Zone Pedal
- Line 6 Pocket Pod

- Peavey International II Drum Set (Cherry Red)
- Zildjian Cymbals
- Evans Heads with Remo E-Rings
Uhhh...

NOOOO DONT BUY IT!
:stickpoke

Baby, if I were biscuits and you were gravy, I'd sop you up

FIGHT IGNORANCE

"I fear for my flesh, but I fear for my spirit even more..."
I don't see the point if you already have two LPs. Unless your playing and making money how many do you REALLY need?
Nothing to lose.

If you like it, then keep it. If you don't, there's probably some sucker on eBay that'll buy it for $400.

But, yeah, three LPs really is a little much.

Maybe it'd be worth looking at some other guitars to see what else you like.
Just buy it and sell it for more than you paid.

I'm sure you could get a nice profit.
I read somewhere that 77% of the mentally ill live in poverty. I'm more interested in the 23% who are apparently doing quite well for themselves.
Don't bother getting it if you already have 2 Gibsons. Save up for something REALLY nice.
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
youll contract AIDS upon purchase
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
if you like this epi more than your current epi, sell the one you own and buy this one. if not, don't buy. all your life you will find guitars in shops that you love and think are awesome, but that does not mean you need to buy them. simply enjoy them for what they are: great guitars.
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
is there anything about your current guitars that is making you need another one?
Quote by di$TOrTed
is there anything about your current guitars that is making you need another one?

Not really. I like the looks of my Gold Top, but don't play it much because the hum/buzz is so annoying. I like the sound of my Studio but I think it looks ugly, even though it's mint. But nobody really sees them except me anyway.
Well, I love Les Pauls, I recenty got my (Tokai thought...) Restringed for drop C... Sounds... heavy. Quite versitle guitars.

No problem with having too much guitars anyway.

For sale
BC Rich Mockingbird Exotic Classic in Koa
Dean VMNT in Silver
Marshall TSL JCM2000 Head

PM For info!

My band
If you like it and have the money, then just buy it man. You can always sell it for more! If it's brand new, then you're perfectly fine in selling it on Ebay as a new guitar. You're not lying and you'll get more money back for it.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
Quote by drewfromutah
Not really. I like the looks of my Gold Top, but don't play it much because the hum/buzz is so annoying. I like the sound of my Studio but I think it looks ugly, even though it's mint. But nobody really sees them except me anyway.

Then just save your money for things you need more. Like gas.
Contrary to the majority of people say, buy it. Sell the other 2, then buy another guitar that's not a Les Paul. Simple. Use Craigslist or eBay.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
For that money, you could improve the pickups on your other two.
just a thought...
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

Well, I went and gave the guitar another test run and decided not to buy it. I liked it, but the whole thing was fishy. It had all the gold replaced with chrome, and nice aftermarket tuners, but the words "Rhythm" and "Treble" were almost completely worn off the pickup selector, which was weird. Not to mention the action was freakishly high... like so high I could barely play it. He said he just bought it and never played it... so why's he selling it for half price?

Any way, my guitars are fine... I'd rather save up for a nice PRS. I was so proud of myself for holding off, that I stopped at Guitar Center and bought a Boss TU-2.
Last edited by drewfromutah at Aug 14, 2008,
One thing you must know in life.

YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TO MANY GUITARS.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.