Inspired by that "Moments That Make Life Grand" thread.

Post some of your epic moments here.. I've got a couple but only feel like sharing one at the moment.

I was sitting on my recliner listening to music. A thunderstorm just started brewing, and Metallica started playing. So I'm sitting there and For Whom The Bell Tolls started playing.

I hear James say "blackened roar, massive roar fills the crumbling sky" and as soon as he said "crumbling sky" there was a HUGE crack of thunder. There could not have been a more perfect moment for that to happen xD.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Once i was really really sick. So im sitting on the toilet and diarrhea is squirting out of me in huge streams like ive never had before. I squirt a few and then my mouth fills up with spit like instantly. I squirt another powerful burst and then stand up and puke my guts out into the sink in front of me. Then i sit back down and squirt another few powerful bursts as soon as my ass hits the seat. Epic sickness.
There was this epic moment when my fingers hit the keyboard, slammed down on that god damn enter button and the feeling was electrifying.

The feeling of using the searchbar.
Last edited by J-B at Aug 14, 2008,
finishing an epic song like far beyond the sun, or perpetual burn, still working on that one
or showing up some person who thinks there a hot shot but suck dick

For Memories I'll Forget Tomorrow
i had my ipod hooke dup to my car on shuffle, as i rolled down a hill backwards, and right as i out the car in drive, molly hatchet started playing, and a i floored it, throwing gravel all the way up my road for 150 feet
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
I was listening to Tornado of Souls, and a little while after I turn it on, they issued a tornado warning and we had to get in the basement

MC name = Bearrorism
I don't really have too many epic moments, I guess the only good moments I've had came during baseball games. They were when I threw a no hitter (walked 2 guys ) and when I struck out 16 in 7 innings. (Damn, those 5 kids who grounded/flew out )
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Quote by Moggan13
Your just making a watered-down version of MY thread

I'm sorry. But my story didn't really fit into your thread and I wanted to share it with the rest of the internet because I'm an attention *****.

Can we still be friends? <3.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
The first day I put got my new BOSE headphones, I cranked the volume on full, put them on, and got no sound out of them. I was furious, I couldn't understand why. So I just left them on and visited my Myspace profile. My profile song at the time was Bodies by Drowning Pool.

When the whispers at the beginning were loud enough to hurt my ears, I knew I was in deep ****. I didn't get the headphones off in time so the first chord hits and it damn near bursts my ear drums. I fell up and off my chair and hit the floor, and just sat there lying on my back, listening to the song playing out of my headphones like they were a pair of speakers sitting on my desk. I waited until it was over, sat back in my chair, turned down my volume, put the headphones back on, and fixed my original problem: I opened iTunes.

But being knocked to your ass by "Let The Bodies Hit The Floor"? Epic.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
I was in bio in 8th grade and everyone was hoping for a snowstorm that was predicted on the news. I was talking to some people and one of them was like "I want it to snow." so I said "Watch this, Shazam!" and pointed at the window. A few seconds after saying that the snow started to fall a little bit. Then they all looked at me like "o.o" so I said it again and it stopped.

I felt awesome that day
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm