I'm really starting to hate my cords...keep getting in the way at gigs and i need a wireless system...preferably one around 200 or so.
Generally speaking a wireless unit that won't cut out your tone and sustain will run you about $350+.
2008 Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Currently amp-less!

Fund My GAS
you can get some for around 200, however they are tone suckers and until you can spend about 400 or maybe a little less id say stick to cables
Yeah I heard the cheaper ones suck (the drops, sucky tones, and overall low sounds)
So whats a good wireless system?? So I can look into saving up for one...
look into AKG. idk how much mine was because my dad got it for me as a christmas gift but its great. i think my tone is actually better with it than it is with cords
Quote by gatechballer
SoLgEr is the ****ing man!!!!!
Quote by SoLgEr
look into AKG. idk how much mine was because my dad got it for me as a christmas gift but its great. i think my tone is actually better with it than it is with cords

That would sound like you just need better cables

The higher end AKG stuff and some of the Shure stuff could run you quite a bit but would be worth saving for.
2008 Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Currently amp-less!

Fund My GAS
whats the deal with Line 6's new "digital wireless" stuff?
Whats the longest word?

Quote by timzee117
smiles

because theres a mile between the two s's!

/killme
Quote by acrozombie2000
Yeah I heard the cheaper ones suck (the drops, sucky tones, and overall low sounds)
So whats a good wireless system?? So I can look into saving up for one...

Sennheiser is the way to go man.
Samson Airline77 with the AG1..... phenomenal range and no tone loss.
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
Quote by i_am_metalhead
Sennheiser is the way to go man.

Yea, I got a Sennheiser 172ew and it has very minimal tone loss if any. Maybe a tad bit of compression but unless your a total audiophile you wouldn't even notice. They can be found used for around $300. New will be around $500