Hey, i have an Ibanez RG350EX and I wanted to replace the Edge III tremelo ( ) with a floyd rose one But being that I know close to nothing about the differences in floyd rose systems I wasn't sure which would be the right kind to put in my Ibanez.

Thanks in adv.
Quote by adamk991100
I'm not in college, but i'd imagine the parties like the ones I just downloaded...

Quote by Weaponized
vagelier and PinkFender_69 are actually pretty dope
Hey, one of those people is me!

Just hang on a second, I'll be back.
Just get an Original Floyd Rose, they're pretty much the standard, and the best.
7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem
Justice4AllOne pretty much mentioned all of my ideas so yeah...pointless pun post.

Quote by MightySumo
Thanks fer settin me straight on that Justice

Quote by oneblackened
I was thinking that too, Justice usually seems like a pretty knowledgeable guy.
Meh if I remember correctly floyd rose's are bigger then the edge 3, so you will need to reroute it to fit into your guitar, getting it done by a professional is a much better idea. However your guitar is only worth 400 bucks new... a floyd rose is 200~ plus if you get some one to do it for you that also costs money. It's just not worth it on a guitar like yours, might as well save up for a better guitar that comes with an original floyd. Or take care of your edge and it should last a while.
But taking care of the Edge III doesn't matter, they suck.
7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem
Justice4AllOne pretty much mentioned all of my ideas so yeah...pointless pun post.

Quote by MightySumo

Quote by oneblackened
So which is a better idea? I figured if I got the floyd rose done, i'd at least have a reliable tremelo. And I can mod the guitar to my liking as well, so it's not a massive waste of cash i dont think...
Quote by adamk991100
I'm not in college, but i'd imagine the parties like the ones I just downloaded...

Quote by Weaponized
vagelier and PinkFender_69 are actually pretty dope
Hey, one of those people is me!

Just hang on a second, I'll be back.
Then get the Floyd Rose, as it's exponentially better than an Edge III.
7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem

Quote by MightySumo

Quote by oneblackened