So I just phoned him to see what results he got in his A levels and he took 4 and he got 100% in 2 of them and 90 and above in the other 2

I'm pretty sure there's not that many people that get 100% in an exam

And here I am being content with 50% or a C :P
as Homer Simpson would specify;

GEEEK

edit: or he slept with all his teachers
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Quote by professorlamp
No one can work THAT hard
Anyone can work that hard.

A-levels are not difficult, especially not these days.
Quote by professorlamp
I can't work THAT hard because I expect everything in life to be handed to me.

Fix'd
Quote by Novacane...
He's not quite as good as you are at making threads though is he?

xD ^

not that amazing...
"Google Images is useless. I used it once to search for a photo of farm equipment and it showed me twenty thousand pictures of horse dicks."
Quote by professorlamp
So I just phoned him to see what results he got in his A levels and he took 4 and he got 100% in 2 of them and 90 and above in the other 2

not that hard. i got 100% in my first and third english AS modules (and 99% overall) without even reading the novel or the play. i just read the plot synopsis on wikipedia for both the night before the exam. the papers are a joke.
Quote by skagitup
not that hard. i got 100% in my first english AS module (and 99% overall) without even reading the novel or play. i just read the plot synopsis on wikipedia for both the night before the exam. the papers are a joke.

The joke is that some subjects are so much easier than others. Yet you get the same amount of UCAS points for the grades.
My friend won the national literatury culture contest. Should i complain about that? And he is a drummer.
Born to lose, live to win.
I got 100% on my science exam, and 92% on my Math, I finished both classes with a 90% average, all other exams I achieved over 80% and spent no more then 45 minutes on
i got 118 out of 120 in an english A level paper once
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
Quote by Greenie_777
The joke is that some subjects are so much easier than others. Yet you get the same amount of UCAS points for the grades.

i dispute that. maths and science subjects concern regurgitation of data. arts and humanities concern a partially literate regurgitation of data, with boundaries adjusted accordingly.
...are you serious?

:facepalm

i was expecting you to say that he was a guitar prodigy or something. and getting A's is not that hard. The reason you arent getting them is because you are happy with 50% how the f*ck are you happy with failing?? get the hell of UG and go read a book. you. dumb. ass.

love you!
Quote by skagitup
i dispute that. maths and science subjects concern regurgitation of data. arts and humanities concern a partially literate regurgitation of data, with boundaries adjusted accordingly.
Your trying to sound clever isn't working

Some subjects are definitely harder than others.
My best friend graduated high school with a 96.6 average, and I know a few rich kids who graduated with higher averages than that. Granted non of them were 100s, but it's not impossible to have a mark of 100 on an exam.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Did he get 100% or all of the available points?

In some exams 95% would get you 120/120 or whatever it's out out of.

I got 98% and 95% in 2 of my A2 Biology papers. Didn't do as well in the others though.
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
Quote by smb
Your trying to sound clever isn't working

Some subjects are definitely harder than others.

that's a ridiculously unfounded and inaccurate claim. people have different talents and so experience difficulty with varying subjects. are you going to tell me that maths is harder than english? or that english is harder than maths? people could argue it both ways. a guy at my school took his A level maths exam in year 11 and got an A, but got like a C or D in gcse english, history, re, etc. my old girlfriend is expecting an A in english at a level and got a U at gcse maths. it's all entirely subjective.

this is why students are encouraged to study the subjects they enjoy and excel in.
I got 100% in the Business Studies 5W paper today... :-/
Say hi

Playing: Sleeping Dogs, FIFA 13, Guild Wars 2, Borderlands 2
Reading: The Hobbit

Watching: How I met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, 24

Listening: Muse - The 2nd Law
Quote by professorlamp

This is a prodigy.