Hi there,Which mixers do you advise me to get? I would like minimum:
6 inputs slots
8 sliders

I really dont know many, the Yamaha mg124cx is really what I'm looking for, but its been disocontinued.

I would like to be able to record a band song in one go with this in price ranges of less than 300 quid.

And no, no BR-600 or BR-900, theyre good for single person recording but with 3 guitars playing at once theres not enough inputs for them and a few mics...
Have a look at mackie there amazing, might be out of your price range though
behringer are suprisingly good for the price they are but still budget mixers nonetheless
^ behringer is not good. almost everything behringer makes falls apart very easily. take a look at ZOOM mixers. its what i use to record and everything and most have built in CD burners.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
^ stay away from behringer. and also alot of the zoom models don't have cd burners but it's a nice feature to have if you aren't at your house and need to get a everything on a cd. the Mackie one looks decent to by the way.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Last edited by funkbass369 at Aug 14, 2008,
Allen and Heath are renowned for being on of the best.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau